Note: This page has been moved to the new UESP-Wiki. The same content, just a different presentation.|
This page very likely contains outdated information (last updated in 2005).
15 February 2011
- TXT.BSA Format - 15 February 2011
- Explaining the format and content of the file TXT.BSA.
- General Hacking Info - 25 February 1998
- Misc information for hackers about hacking the game.
- Save Game Offset List - 15 February 2011
- Partial list of save game offsets for the file SAVETREE.DAT.
- Misc File Formats - 25 February 1998
- List of the various known and partially known file formats the game uses.
Misc File Formats - 25 February 1998
- The RAW screenshot files found in the PICS directory are simply the RGB components of each pixel in
the 640x480 window (640x480x3 = 921,600 bytes). Each color component is a byte ranging from 0 to 255
(which is in essence a 24 bit file even though Battlespire is only a 15 bit game).
General Hacking Info - 25 February 1998
- Check out the file TXT.BSA in the GAMEDATA directory. Its around 7MB in size and contains
all text that I could see. All kinds of interesting things like Bethesda bug reports, scrolls, text
dialogues, etc... Should be able to glean all sorts of interesting things from this file.
this document for printing (some pages may not display properly).
If you have any problems, suggestions or comments on this page or website, please
feel free to use the Contact Form to send
a message to the WebMaster.
This document was last modified on: Tuesday, 15 February 2011, at 20:25:33
and has been accessed
( /battle/bathack.shtml ).
Please note that this site is Completely Unofficial and is in no way connected to Bethesda softworks or
Zenimax. Bethesda Softworks, Battlespire, XnGine, Morrowind, Redguard, Daggerfall, Arena and The Elder Scrolls are trademarks
of Media Technology Limited, Copyright © 1994-2001 Media Technology Limited.