Note: This page has been moved to the new UESP-Wiki. The same content, just a different presentation.|
This page very likely contains outdated information (last updated in 2005).
Battlespire: Level 2 Walkthrough
15 February 2011
Level 2 Map ( click on letters to jump to tips )
- On this level you learn more about what happened as well as the politics of the Daedra. You must find
the Meht entry sigil and the piece of the voidguide to continue. This level contains quite a few good
magical items, Scamps, Vermai, Dremora, and many powerful Spider Daedras.
- You arrive from Level 1 at Point A.
- Make your way to Point E, click on the coffin against the wall to reveal a level/switch. This opens a
door behind you.
- Enter this secret room and talk to the Daedra Spider Yorn. Kill him (he's quite powerful) and get the
Meht entry sigil.
- Go down into the pit at Point D and activate the lever using the password "bell tower". A book of riddles
and answers can be found at Point C. The lever creates a bridge above you.
- Cross the bridge and move onto Point J. Activate the lever on the South-East wall (it does either 34 or 1/2 your
total health damage, so heal up first). Take the voidguide piece from the secret which opens in the north wall.
- Take the voidguide piece to the little Daedra at Point K. After some conversation she should give you a Zyr
entry sigil. Enter the door behind her with the password "horse".
- Enter the teleport to move on to Level 2a.
- Point A
- You make your trip abord the Star Galley without incident from Level 1.
As soon as you enter Level 2 of Battlespire
you suddenly realize the way back has been cut-off...you appear to marooned here, at least for the
moment. You take a quick look around and notice a body and scroll nearby. The scroll contains some
very useful information from your friend, Vatasha.
You also find some healing magics nearby left by her...hopefully she's surviving a little better than you.
As you adventure around you find that monsters are carrying four different runes, Zyr, Meht, Web and Roht.
- Wizards and guards dead with no prisoners found
- Daedra everywhere. Scamps are weak, but sneaky pack fighters. Vermai are stupid and very tough.
- Paxti Bittor is the traitor. Daedra may have some codes and keywords. Many unaccessible rooms.
- Teleports don't work.
- Floating symbols are magic sigils, and deadly!
- Boss daedra is named Sumeer and has a mass teleportation artifact.
- Vatasha is sticking close to Sumeer and will try escape.
- Command and security are sloppy possibly due to politics.
- Teleporter to north near tiger rug has a password which may be nearyb.
- Find out how daedra got here. Bittor was master of teleportation and voidgates.
- Search for codes and keys and clues and weapons.
- Search for more clues from Vatasha
- Point B
- You find a magical door here which is bound to the riddle:
Some live in me, some live on,|
And some shave me to stride upon.
I rarely leave my native land.
Until my death I always stand.
High and low I may be found
Both above and under ground.
Have all but failed the riddle course back at the academy you attempt a few guesses before stopping,
fearing that there maybe a protection device worked into the door as well. Fortunately you find a
book of riddles nearby (Point C) which gives you the answer to this riddle ("Tree") as well as a few
others...a wonderful find. The password successfully opens the door and you find a item recharging
device inside. You can't quite make out how it works from a scroll nearby, but not having any good
magical item to recharge, you pocket the scroll for later use.
- Point C
- You find a book of 4 riddles along with there answers here. All four riddles are used somwhere on this
level so keep this close to you (Points B, D, G, and ?).
- Point D
- You come across a large pit-structure with a door on the other side. You contemplate jumping
but you know you would never make. On a more careful inspection you find a small level in the pit,
unfortunately along with several Vermai. The level is also protected with a riddle:
I rise above the roofs below|
Finger up-raised to heaven.
I speak in clear tones
That aim for others
To gather where I call.
Whipping out your book of riddles you found at Point C, you find the answer to be a "Bell Tower".
Now pulling the level you find that it produces a bridge across the pit to the door.
- Point E
- In your travels you come across a coffin lying up against the wall. On closer inspection you
notice some sort of device just behind. You touch the coffin and activate some sort of spell, moving
the coffin to the side, revealing a button. You cautiously press the button to reveal a secret entrance
on the opposite wall.
- Point F
- Through the secret chamber you found at Point E, you find a Daedra Spider. After some futile conversation you
find that it appears to know the location of one of the void guide pieces. After a little convincing (the hard
kind) you manage to find a Meht sigil of entry among his possessions. You find later that this was a powerful
daedra named Yorn.
- Point G
- You come across yet another door bound by a riddle:
A single rank
Their faces blank
Now hid by night
Now bold by light
Bright red the land
Where soldiers stand
Looking in your trusty riddle guide you found at Point C, you find the answer to be "teeth".
- Point H
- You come across a large room with two healing crystals and a female daedra starting at you from above. She
doesn't appear to be menacing to you (yet at least) so you approach for more conversation). You learn from her
that Yorn has a Meht sigil of entry (Point G) that you need to find one of the voidguide pieces (Point ?). Furthur attempts
at conversation don't go so well. She accusses you of being the wanted Vatasha Trenelle. When you try to
explain thay you aren't she threatens to summon her 'minions' to have you destroyed and disappears. No minions
appear and you're left alone. A furthur search of this room yields several quality magical weapons.
Note: when the female daedra accuses you of being the wanted Vatasha
Trenelle, respond with the "If somehow I were to escape, who knows what kinds
of misfortunates might befall your enemies?". She will respond with "An
amusing idea. Very well. Poor Rishaal has "lost" one of her sigil amulets.
I wonder how you got hold of it? This is a mystery isn't it? Now go far away
and annoy me again." and give you the Roht entry sigil to be used at point M.
- Point I
- You find another corpse of a Battlemage here, along with a scroll seeking vengence. Nearby you find various
magical items, once possessions of the mage.
- Point J
- Here you find a Meht warding sigil. Using the entry sigil found at Point G you pass through without getting
hurt. Inside you find a Dremora (who looks like a Vermai?) who gives you some Meht sigils once you give an 'oath'
to serve him. Unfortunately he attacks anyways and you are forced to defend yourself. Quickly glancing over the
room you notice a level on one wall. You pull it and get hit with a powerful defense spell which practically
kills you. You make a mental note to be more careful around levels next time. The lever opens a wall to the
north revealing a piece of the voidguide!
- Point K
- You come across a strange site here, a small girl, you'd guess around 10 years in age, stands here. She is
quite human except for her skin color which is very orange. Talking to her you find she is looking for a lost
voidguide which appears to be needed to operate some sort of device. She says she will reward you 'well' if you
return it too her. Elsewhere in the level you find that the voidguide was taken and hidden in various places
by Scamps. You also notice that the door behind her is protected by a riddle once again:
Faithful One, Slave
with the answer being "horse" as found in the riddle book at Point C.
Inside you find a teleport pad protected by a Zyr warding sigil. You give the little Daedra the voidguide
you found at Point J and you are rewarded with a Zyr sigil of entry, allowing you to pass through the teleporter
behind her and into the 'secret' parts, as she calls them. You can pass through the teleporting bringing you to
- Point L
- Using the Tyr entry sigil you received at Point K, you enter this room to find a decent stash of magical
items. You also find a lever hidden behind some boxes on the west wall which reveals another switch in the
floor when activated. This switch opens a secret door on the east wall. This room also has a healing crystal.
- Point M
- This room is protected with a Roht warding sigil which you can obtain from the Daedra at Point H.
The chests and bags in this room merely contain some random loot.
Thanks to GandLSmith@aol.com for help with finding the Roht sigil.
this document for printing (some pages may not display properly).
If you have any problems, suggestions or comments on this page or website, please
feel free to use the Contact Form to send
a message to the WebMaster.
This document was last modified on: Tuesday, 15 February 2011, at 20:25:33
and has been accessed
( /battle/quest/batl2.shtml ).
Please note that this site is Completely Unofficial and is in no way connected to Bethesda softworks or
Zenimax. Bethesda Softworks, Battlespire, XnGine, Morrowind, Redguard, Daggerfall, Arena and The Elder Scrolls are trademarks
of Media Technology Limited, Copyright © 1994-2001 Media Technology Limited.