Note: This page has been moved to the new UESP-Wiki. The same content, just a different presentation.|
This page very likely contains outdated information (last updated in 2005).
Battlespire: Quest Walkthrough
19 February 2011
Here you'll hopefully find everything you need to complete the game and the
various quests along the way. Eventually I hope to get a detailed walkthrough
of each level. Feel free to contribute hints/tips and walkthroughs yourself
as well as correct any errors/omissions found within.
- - Most of the walkthrough is written through the eyes of Mordallis, a custom knight class. Wherever you
see his name you would see your characters name instead.
- - I assume that the game has a set location for most things, ie, not random. If it is random the
locations of some items given in the walkthrough may be incorrect (please let me know).
- - Each walkthrough contains a large image (30+ kB JPEG). Users with slow links may want to
disable auto image loading before continuing. The maps are high color maps captured directly from
the game and do not display well in 256 colors (just a warning).
- Level 1 - 19 February 2011
- The first level of Battlespire where survival is difficult enough let alone trying to decide what exactly
your supposed to be doing.
- Level 2 - 19 February 2011
- Many tough monsters in this level can give even the strongest characters a hard time.
- Level 2a - 19 February 2011
- You have to find the voidguide pieces to get out, but where are they?
- Level 3 - 19 February 2011
- Wraiths that can't be killed, some mysterious talking gems. Whats an adventurer to make of all this?
- Level 4 - 19 February 2011
- Things are actually becoming slightly friendly towards you and you're scared....very scared.
- Level 5 - 19 February 2011
- You appear to the hunted on some sort of hunt whose hunter cannot be killed. Can this be the
end of our adventurous hero?
- Level 6 - 19 February 2011
- You are in the presence of the Daedra gods on this level...help!
- Level 7 - 19 February 2011
- This is the last level where you face Dagon, Lord of the Daedras.
this document for printing (some pages may not display properly).
If you have any problems, suggestions or comments on this page or website, please
feel free to use the Contact Form to send
a message to the WebMaster.
This document was last modified on: Saturday, 19 February 2011, at 09:55:05
and has been accessed
( /battle/quest/batquest.shtml ).
Please note that this site is Completely Unofficial and is in no way connected to Bethesda softworks or
Zenimax. Bethesda Softworks, Battlespire, XnGine, Morrowind, Redguard, Daggerfall, Arena and The Elder Scrolls are trademarks
of Media Technology Limited, Copyright © 1994-2001 Media Technology Limited.