UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Sat Jun 01, 2024 8:16 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1560 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63
 Post subject: Re: The Champion's Song
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:05 am 
Master
Master

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
UESPoints: 0
Tull's Shop

Aelintha reappeared downstairs at around this time, having haphazardly put on a dark red robe and carrying her crooked walking stick in one hand.

"Is there a guard here yet?" she asked quietly, walking to the small set of chairs in the corner, sitting down.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:09 am 
Lord of the Shivering Isles
Lord of the Shivering Isles

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 12
Karlot's house.
"True." Karona said with a mouthful of salted venison before swallowing it. "The lizards seem to keep to themselves nowadays. They broke away from the empire and they don't seem like the type to kill people in power. It could be the Dark Brotherhood. Those cowards will kill anyone for gold. [&@%!] cost me a fair amount of contracts." Karona said bitterly to the gathering before grabbing another slice of venison and tearing a chuck out of it with her teeth. For someone who wasn't a beast, she sure did eat like one. Or prehaps all nords are like that. After eating the slice of venison, she leaned back on her chair. She was unable to eat any more food and let out a loud burp. "Shor's bones!" she exclaimed when she realised how messy her breasts were. A mixture of honey and venison juice with a bit of apple juice mixed in covered most of her breasts. Her bra was very damp. Karona got up and asked the "Is there a cloth i can use to clean myself up?"

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:05 pm 
Tea Party Mod
Tea Party Mod

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 5
Fadlan - Talsi's house
"Back the way you--" Fadlan shook his head. "Why in Oblivion should we wade through filth, when we could just walk?" He thought for a moment. "Unless it's quicker." he added.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:36 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
All Saint's Inn

Acaelus took the bottle with a maintained grin, replacing it with a scattering of septims.
"As if the killer of Ocato would be stupid enough to turn up in an inn." He rolled his eyes.
"Besides..." he looked the innkeep up and down. "A buck would see me a mile off if I dressed like you."

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:09 pm 
Novice
Novice

ES Games:
Platform:
All-Saints Inn

Knows-Many-Secrets took another bite of his meal, doing his best to chew ’politely’ like an imperial might. An argonian mouth and teeth were poorly adapted to a so-called civilized dinner, but he had long since learned to play along when in the company of non-argonians. His attention turned back to the priest, offering a slight nod. “Regrettably so. She’s not been in contact with the University for some months. We’re sure she’s fine of course, but the master wizards felt a little investigation couldn’t hurt.” Of course he was downplaying the urgency of the situation, the council was very concerned over the arch-mage’s disappearance. But the argonian wizard didn’t want to give the impression that the University was in any sort of danger just yet.

“That’s actually why I came by the temple district in the first place. As I understand it she was known to frequent the statue. So I thought it’d be best to start there.” He took another bite of his food, this time tipping his head back and just swallowing the morsel whole.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:50 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Luther Broad's Boarding House

Bernand leaned back in his chair, attempting to see if Luther would reveal the scout's location.

"Hodor!- Hodor

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:20 pm 
CotM Winner!
CotM Winner!

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 20
Talsi's House
"It would. We won't be stopped at the gates for half an hour for one thing." said Talsi. "I think it's the best way to go."

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 2:24 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:
The Merchant's Inn

Prae looked up at the guard talking to Roren. He knew it was stupid, but he suddenly felt very nervous. Surely there wasn't anything he had done, was there? Crap, the necklace!

"No sir, I've seen nothing, nor has my friend as far as I know," said Prae somewhat hesitantly.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 4:02 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Merchant's Inn
"Some rumours going around that there was something to do with Argonians," Roren said as he briefly thought about ratting out Prae, "No doubt thieves took advantage of the chaos though."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:44 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 5

Last edited by Avron the S'wit on Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
More players in!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1560 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63