UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Sat Jun 01, 2024 6:49 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4469 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Coming Dark
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:55 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
UESPoints: 0
"Well good thing I went out of my way to get this," Curse said holding up a small packet.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:58 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Other Profiles:
UESPoints: 10
Vic smiled to himself again, before remembering Zhailo. [&@%!] her.. A voice in his head said as he stood up to Tondeff's chorus of 'Life is beautiful.' He took the packet off her and extended his smile to the French woman. "Shall we go find somewhere private then ?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:04 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
"We shall," Curse said, "Oh and it's extra large- try not to dissapoint."
The last part was said with a wink and a gesture to the packet.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:10 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Other Profiles:
Vic smiled at the packet as he held her hand and led her away from the Rec room. Tonedeff continued to blast from the stereo as he made his way down through the corridors. They walked for a few minutes before they breached the small room where Vic had both watched the 'Kinky [&@%!]' and left the armourer. He closed the door behind him and waited for her to make the first move.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:12 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games:
Platform:

Tylvenot ears perked as he heard chatter, from Vic and Curse, but he did not understand it. He watched Brad anxiously worry about Kheslo, "Brad, just make sure she is fine. Go on your own." Tylvenot picked up what the people here overly exaggerated as food and ate some more. "This stuff is disgusting." He watched the others in the room chat.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:12 pm 
Guardian
Guardian

ES Games:
Platform:
The music was making Zhailo's head and ears hurt. She headed to the Rec room to yell at Vic, but unfortunatly, couldn't find him. Blasting music and then leaving the room like it was his home and no one elses. She proceeded to go looking for him.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:14 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Curse started by slowly taking off her flight suit- leaving her in just her underwear.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:22 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games:
Platform:
Tylvenot watched Zhailo stomp around, he turned to the others speaking, "She tries so hard, and yet Vic does not respond to her. He is so thick skulled." Tylvenot finished the food and threw it away, "Some people are just so clueless."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:32 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Other Profiles:
Vic smiled to himself as he saw her strip down to her undergarments before moving into kiss the beautiful young pilot standing before him, he wanted to take off the rest of her clothes off himself. After quickly throwing the Large onto a nearby desk foil packed he took a good hold of Curse bottom and kissed her full on in the mouth. He was only kissing her for about ten seconds before remembering his kisses, although very brief and completely unwanted with Zhailo.

The first thing he noticed was that Zhailo smelled much nicer when she was up close, she smelled of flowers and honey, Curse however smelled of aviator fuel and stale sweat from the battle. The second thing he noticed was that the two women kissed completely differently, Curse quickly shot her tongue in and out of his mouth, Zhailo had been much slower. Vic tried to enjoy the kiss his hand moving all over the woman's semi-naked body, but no matter how hard he tried he just couldn't get the images of the Elf out of his head.

They kissed for what could have been thirty seconds, Vic was a fast mover and had already began to unhook her bra before he realised he was making a mistake and broke away. He took a step back, his trousers had become slightly tighter during the small kiss they had just shared. "Curse, I can't.." He said, backing away quite shocked with himself that he had just rejected the beautiful French woman. "I'm too [&@%!] in the head. You deserve better." And without waiting for a response he turned and left the room. As he made his way through the corridor there was only on thought on his mind.

What the [&@%!] have I just done..

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:42 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Vic didn't hear anyone following.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:46 pm 
Mod On Leave
Mod On Leave

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
UESPoints: 15
Brad went looking for the restroom Kheslo had gone to.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:52 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Brad soon found Kheslo vomitting into a toilet.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:55 pm 
Guardian
Guardian

ES Games:
Platform:
Because Zhailo couldn't find him, she went back to the Rec room. She had no idea how to turn the annoying music box thing off. She tried yanking it and slamming it to the ground but it still played music, very loud and obnoxious. The strange black snake thing that connected it to wall she was about to slice it before the snake thing fell lose and out shutting it off. Zhailo then turned her attention to the offending flat shiny silvery round things that seemed to go with the obnoxious music box thing. She began scraching them, seeing if the were useable metal or not. With little effort though, she snapped them in half trying to figure out what they were. She was throwing them on the ground and continued to pluck out more. "I wonder if these can be melted and smelted into a dagger?" She asked outloud, continueing to break and mutilate the offensive music material in the absense of Vic.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:57 pm 
Mod On Leave
Mod On Leave

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Brad ran to Kheslo's side and put a hand on her back. "What's wrong!?" he asked, wide-eyed.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:00 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games:
Platform:
Tylvenot watched the display, "Human metals are weaker than Elven metals, we don't need that. Zhailo, you must calm down. Do not become so worked up over Vic. He is difficult, but that is because he has had a very hard life. Harder than even your or mine. He know what it is like to go through hardship. You will have to give him time."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:03 pm 
Guardian
Guardian

ES Games:
Platform:
"My Fiance abandoned me on my Wedding Day at the Alter, angered over the loss of his sister. My parents died to humans and I know what it's like to be cast out. Besides this material is offensive, loud, and obnoxious to my head and my ears." Zhailo said. She Began to cut up the snake thing ((Cord)) before begining to butcher the music box thing.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:04 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
"Dunno," Kheslo said wiping the bile from her lips.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:06 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Other Profiles:
Vic kept walking, it was too late to go back and pretend everything was normal with Curse, he had no chance with her now.

Vic your a [&@%!] idiot. A voice told him as he walked and the voice was right, he'd just abandoned one of the most beautiful woman on the ship and for what. Zhailo thought he was an [&@%!], he had no chance with her and even if he did he wouldn't have taken her up on it, they were just too different it would never work.

Vic your a [&@%!] idiot. The voice repeated as Vic attempted to find somewhere, where he could avoid everyone else. He couldn't go back to the Rec room, too many people there and what if Curse showed up and the only other hiding place that he knew on the the carrier he had just left. He vagabonded for what could have been thirty seconds before an idea came to him. The generator room, no one will go there. He thought to himself before turning and begining to move towards that said room.

Last edited by Velvet LeChance on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:09 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games:
Platform:
Tylvenot looked at the Elven women as she continued to destroy the ship they had worked hard to save, "Vic was tortured in China, wherever that is. He watched his brother die, in front of him. His mother is dead. He does not know his father. He has seen war. War much more personal then this. Maybe you don't know what it is like to be Vic as well as you think." Tylvenot made a ball of light, and tried to give to Zhailo, "This couldn't hurt him if I wanted it too. Give it too him. Tell Vic, that Tylvenot understands. If he isn't a total ass, he'll except it."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:12 pm 
Mod On Leave
Mod On Leave

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
[&@%!], can elves get pregnant from humans? How would she get pregnant that fast, though? Doesn't it take a few weeks at least for morning sickness to come on? Brad's thoughts were a jumble as he looked at Kheslo, feeling helpless.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:13 pm 
Guardian
Guardian

ES Games:
Platform:
Zhailo glared at him angrily. "I saved that jerk's life twice over, I saved your life and many marines lives. I saved your GF, whom Vic tried to kill more than once. And for what to be treated like utter defecation? I approached him twice, he shoved me away twice. He's probably sexing that human pilot woman...thing...And stop shoving light in my face!" Zhailo was really hurt and angry. She lifted what was left of the radio high up then let gravity take it to the ground with a loud Smash.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:17 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Other Profiles:
Vic eventually made it to the generator room and after finding something that he thought looked like it would make a good seat sat down. The only thoughts that went through his head was of Zhailo and Curse, he could have had them both but now he was almost sure he could have neither.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:20 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games:
Platform:
Tylvenot crushed the light in his hand and glared at Zhailo, "You to are so alike.((Told you she was female Vic)) It's almost maddening how alike you are. I'm sick of it. Zhailo, how can you be angry at Vic for liking humans, Vic is human. I can not deal with the constant drama, the constant yelling. Human creations smashed all over the place. You want Vic so badly, look at what you are doing. Nothing about that is attractive to anyone." He looked very angry now, "You are not helping your case, or ours. The humans think that we are evil beings who use magic to terrorize them. Vic will never except you, not with you forcing yourself onto him and then becoming angry when he rejects you." Tylvenot stood up an sighed, They are all so clueless, when did I become the most sane one here?

Last edited by Br3admax on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:20 pm 
Mod On Leave
Mod On Leave

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:21 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
You can have them both... Vic heard the Voice whisper, Just remember our deal...
---
"You're not just a pretty face huh?" Meera jokingly said.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4469 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179  Next