Note: This page has been moved to the new UESP-Wiki. The same content, just a different presentation.|
This page very likely contains outdated information (last updated in 2005).
Morrowind Bethesda Team
19 February 2011
There are a number of very familiar names working on Morrowind, and a few new ones. Listed below
is a list of the various team members along with a brief description and history. If I have forgotten
anyone it is only because I don't know about them...please Let Me Know
about any omissions or errors.
Morrowind Team Picture
NOTE: This information is terribly out of date as there have been a number of additions and
changes to the team.
- Todd Howard - Project Leader
- Todd is the project leader for Morrowind and was also the designer for Redguard. He
was also involved in the design of Daggerfall and designed/produced Future Shock
- Craig Walton - Lead Programmer
- Craig is the main programmer for Morrowind and has been with Bethesda for 10 years. He has done
work on Redguard, Daggerfall, and Arena.
- Ken Rolston - Lead Designer
- Ken is the lead designer for Morrowind and was involved in creation of Redguard. He is one
of the fathers of role-playing and has done work for almost every paper system out there.
- Gary Noonan - Graphic Artist
- Also know as simply GT or WormGod, GT is once again working on the graphics for Morrowind,
amoung other things. GT was also involved with Redguard and Battlespire (graphics and level design).
- Mark Jones - Graphic Artist
- Mark is a long time freelance artist for the Elder Scrolls series and is again working on
Morrowind. I believe Mark has done work on every ES game out there as well as worked
- Christiane H.K. Meister - Lead Character Animator
- Christiane is the lead character animator for Morrowind.
- Pete Hines - Director of Marketing and PR
- Pete is the overall marketing and PR person for Bethesda so is obviously involved with Morrowind.
Morrowind is his first Elder Scrolls title he has been involved with although he was
with the Adrenaline Vault website for three years prior to coming to Bethesda.
- Julian Lefay - Father of the Elder Scrolls
- Julian is no longer working for Bethesda but rumours have it that he was involved in the design
phase of the game and did some contract design and programming.
- Michael Kirkbride - Initial Developement
- Michael is no longer with Bethesda but was heavily involved with the developement of
the Elder Scrolls game series.
this document for printing (some pages may not display properly).
If you have any problems, suggestions or comments on this page or website, please
feel free to use the Contact Form to send
a message to the WebMaster.
This document was last modified on: Saturday, 19 February 2011, at 09:55:40
and has been accessed
( /morrow/preview/morteam.shtml ).
Please note that this site is Completely Unofficial and is in no way connected to Bethesda softworks or
Zenimax. Bethesda Softworks, Battlespire, XnGine, Morrowind, Redguard, Daggerfall, Arena and The Elder Scrolls are trademarks
of Media Technology Limited, Copyright © 1994-2001 Media Technology Limited.