Note: This page has been moved to the new UESP-Wiki. The same content, just a different presentation.|
This page very likely contains outdated information (last updated in 2005).
Tribunal Main Quest Walkthrough
19 February 2011
The main quest walkthrough is finished, although I may still go through and create better maps. Feel free to
Send Me any corrections or suggestions on the walkthrough.
Quest Map ( Click on above map to jump to quest walkthrough )
- 1. Starting Out - 19 February 2011
- Starting out on expansion main quest.
- 2. The Dark Brotherhood - 19 February 2011
- Follow the trial of clues leading to the Dark Brotherhood in the sewers beneath Mournhold.
|Royal Palace Quests (Optional)
It seems that the 7 quests listed below for Tienius Delitian are optional and can be skipped if
you speak with Fedris Hler in the Temple after the Dark Brotherhood quest. If you do skip these
quests, however, you will never be able to do them (unconfirmed).
- 3. King Llethan's Death - 19 February 2011
- Learn of the local rumours surrounding the recent death of the previous king.
- 4. Temple Informant - 19 February 2011
- Speak to people in the Temple to find out their true feelings about King Helseth.
- 5. Disloyal Guard - 19 February 2011
- Investigate the Royal Guards to search for evidence related to a possible plot against the King.
- 6. Helseth Conspiracy - 19 February 2011
- Look into another possible plot against the king involving the former King Llethan's widow.
- 7. Common Tongue Author - 19 February 2011
- Learn the identity of the anonymous writer of The Common Tongue document.
- 8. Queen Barenziah - 19 February 2011
- Speak with the Queen for further matters of state.
- 9. Goblin Army - 19 February 2011
- Investigate the rumours of a Goblin army being gathered by Lord Helseth.
- 10. Shrine of the Dead - 19 February 2011
- Explore the Temple Sewers to find and cleanse this forgotten shrine.
- 11. Barilzar's Mazed Band - 19 February 2011
- Find this powerful artifact hidden beneath the Temple and return it to Almalexia.
- 12. Plaza Attack - 19 February 2011
- Defend the Mournhold Plaza from a Fabricant attack and find out where they came from.
|Royal Palace Quests
- 13. Assassination Plot - 19 February 2011
- Discover a possible plot to kill King Helseth.
- 14. Duel with Karod - 19 February 2011
- Prove your worth to King Helseth by dueling his personal bodyguard.
- 15. Investigate Attacks for Helseth - 19 February 2011
- Further investigate the Plaza attack for Helseth by working for Almalexia.
- 16. A Missing Hand - 19 February 2011
- Take care of one of the Hands of Almalexia who has abandoned his post.
- 17. The Trueflame Blade - 19 February 2011
- Gather the three broken pieces of this legendary blade to reforge it.
- 18. Sotha Sil - 19 February 2011
- Find this supposedly mad god in his hidden Clockwork City for Almalexia.
this document for printing (some pages may not display properly).
If you have any problems, suggestions or comments on this page or website, please
feel free to use the Contact Form to send
a message to the WebMaster.
This document was last modified on: Saturday, 19 February 2011, at 09:55:39
and has been accessed
( /morrow/tribunal/quest/trb_main.shtml ).
Please note that this site is Completely Unofficial and is in no way connected to Bethesda softworks or
Zenimax. Bethesda Softworks, Battlespire, XnGine, Morrowind, Redguard, Daggerfall, Arena and The Elder Scrolls are trademarks
of Media Technology Limited, Copyright © 1994-2001 Media Technology Limited.