Note: This page has been moved to the new UESP-Wiki. The same content, just a different presentation.|
This page very likely contains outdated information (last updated in 2005).
Tribunal Main Quest: Starting
19 February 2011
- Rest for any length of time and you should be interrupted by an assassin who you should kill.
- Talk to any normal guard to be directed to Apelles Matius in Ebonheart.
- Speak to Apelles Matius about the Dark Brotherhood to be directed to Asciene Rane in the Grand Council Chamber in Ebonheart.
- Mention Transport to Mournhold to Asciene Rane to be teleported to the Royal Palace in Mournhold.
Continue on with the Dark Brotherhood portion of the main quest
or return to the Main Quest page.
- Interrupted Sleep
- To start your way to the expansion content, simply rest for any length of time and you should
be interrupted by an Assassin. Don't underestimate this opponent as he has a good weapon and hitpoints
and hits pretty hard. Once you've killed him you should receive a journal note to visit a guard
to inform him about this attempt on your life. The guard will direct you to Apelles Matius in Ebonheart.
Some guards (like the Duke's Guard) will not respond, but most will.
Note that, depending on your level, you will be attacked up to 10 times when you try and sleep if you don't
travel to Ebonheart and onto Mournhold right away.
- Apelles Matius
- Once in Ebonheart any guard should be able to tell you that Apelles can be found 'wandering the battlements'
close to the main castle. Find him and ask him about the Dark Brotherhood and the conversation will quickly lead
towards the mainland of Morrowind. Apelles will tell you to speak with Asciene Rane about transport to
Mournhold, the capital of the province.
- Asciene Rane
- This powerful mage can be found in the Grand Council Chamber in Ebonheart, just to the right of the
front entrance in the main hall. Ask her about Transport to Mournhold and tell her that you've
been marked by the Dark Brotherhood to be teleported to the Royal Palace in Mournhold. To travel
back to Vvardenfell mainland, speak to Effe-Tei found at your teleport destination.
- Other Helpful Tips
- Your Recall/Mark, Almsivi/Divine Intervention are your best friends during most of your quests.
Divine will teleport you to the Royal Palace Courtyard and Almsivi will teleport you to in front of
- In many of the dungeon areas, most of the creatures there will reappear if you kill them, dispose of their
corpse and return to the area. They will not reappear, however, if you kill them and leave their corpses as they
are (feel free to loot them though). This is a great help especially if you are having trouble defeating the more
powerful creatures found in the expansion.
Includes Contributions from Fabien and Aren.
this document for printing (some pages may not display properly).
If you have any problems, suggestions or comments on this page or website, please
feel free to use the Contact Form to send
a message to the WebMaster.
This document was last modified on: Saturday, 19 February 2011, at 09:55:39
and has been accessed
( /morrow/tribunal/quest/trb_start.shtml ).
Please note that this site is Completely Unofficial and is in no way connected to Bethesda softworks or
Zenimax. Bethesda Softworks, Battlespire, XnGine, Morrowind, Redguard, Daggerfall, Arena and The Elder Scrolls are trademarks
of Media Technology Limited, Copyright © 1994-2001 Media Technology Limited.