UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Sat Jun 01, 2024 9:11 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Ysgramor's Horns - odd spell effect
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:08 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Online
Platform: PC
UESPoints: 0
First, yes I'm very heavily modded, so anything goes, but I'm wondering if anybody had the same issue I'm having, or even know where the effect is coming from.

I first noticed that suddenly when I'm hitting an enemy that damage is getting reflected back on me. After getting killed easily by skeletons, I realized something was weird. Now, it doesn't happen all the time but seems like some monsters it happens, some others not. Also, so far I've only noticed with blades, but not other weapons.

I've cured all disease, paid all bounties, cleared all infamy, cleansed myself at chapels, and it still happens. I then unequipped all of all gear, and checked spell effects, and that's when I noticed that, in addition to my other known effects, I had two unexpected effects, albeit positive ones. They were Reflect Damage and Spell Absorption. Both were listed as Ability, and source of both was Ysgramor's Horns, both for 20 points. I can't prove it yet but I suspect they're related to the damage apparently being reflected back onto me.

Anybody come across either this stuck damage reflection, or the Ysgramor's Horns ability?

Thanks

Frank