UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:39 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: I Probably Discrovered TESVI Setting...
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:42 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Battlespire, Redguard, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Elder Scrolls Online
Platform: PC
Other Profiles: Steam - Man Who-Is-Less-Than A Man
UESPoints: 0
Long time ago (4-3 years) I was browsing eldercrolls official site. I was here to look for some wallpapers or other files for free download. In "Oblivion" mark I found something named "Oblivion Fankit" or something like that, I didn't remember. It was something like wallpapers, screenshots, probably music and fonts from the game. There was something named "Daedric Font" it were just simple daedric runes (like that symbol on Mysterium Xarxes is rune named "Oht" and it means "O"). Hoever in font file was something weird... There were titles of TES games from arena to oblivion on the top of the font display (I don't know how to name that things, they were like white-black pictures of the titles, sometime ago I knew the naming). After "Oblivion" title there was blank space most probably for Skyrim and after that space there was title "Argonia" written in "Battlespire style" (you know... the font...). I forgotten it for sometime but now... I think that this can finally reveal the true TES VI setting scince it was on OFFICIAL ES WEBSITE. Whatever site has changed recently, and you can't download it now. But wait... there are sites that are displaying old versions of other sites yes? There are even used on UESP for example as links to the official FAQ's to old games. It is maybe possible to download it by one of this sites yes? I know the little title does not prove anyting, but you know that authors of Elder Scrolls are planning their games long before even starting making them (For example book called "Oblivion in Redguard intro"). So that is possible... Probably the next title was discovered by me long time ago, but then I wasn't thinking, that this is even something important...

Fast Edit: Here it is! found it! Wayback Machine thanks! Look on elder scrolls in 2007 (in later versions agegate unables loading of the site) scroll down and in right down corner and click "Check here for newest utilities" then download fankit and dee for yourself! The numbers are TES Titles! And here it is as I remembered Argonia!

Post subject: Re: I Probably Discrovered TESVI Setting...
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:11 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, ESO
Platform: Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC
Other Profiles: Xbox Live: "S Carver Orne" PSN/Steam/Origin/Twitch: "SCarverOrne" ESO PC-NA: "@scarverorne"
If memory serves me correctly, Argonia was the planned sequel to Redguard that never happened.

Edit: Eye of Argonia.

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Eye_of_Argonia

Post subject: Re: I Probably Discrovered TESVI Setting...
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:01 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Battlespire, Redguard, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Elder Scrolls Online
Platform: PC
Other Profiles: Steam - Man Who-Is-Less-Than A Man
Oh well...
I missed this article somehow...
Just many people think, that new ES game will be in Black Marsh or Valenwood (IDK why)...
But if game was canceled there is still chance, that they are going to make it little more "RPG-style" than Redguard and name it TES VI.
In font file it was after oblivion and skyrim spaces so it is possible that authors are planning someting, and if it was canceled why is it in file with daedric font that contains much later Morrowind title?
Ok, I know, it is nearly impossible, that this is the actual new game, just trying to add some sense in post...
And by the way I have read somewhere about the actual continuation of TESA that was planned to be named something like "Sweet Moon Sugar". I don't know maybe I messed up facts, but probably this is why I didn't look at title "Argonia" in the proper way.