A place for discussions and questions specifically about the UESP forums.
Topic locked

Re: Can someone update my account so I can post links?

Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:36 am

ArgonianDunmer, you are in the list of confirmed members. I tried to add you there, but it told me "The selected users are already members."

The probable cause is, there's some sort of a delay... not much more I can say. If it doesn't start in a day or two, we'll have to contact Administrators - same goes for slack90.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:15 pm

I don't know what I did differently to you Andere, but I've just added Mr Dunmer here (how do you even get an Argonian Dunmer?) to the list of confirmed members. Slack90 I added several days ago. Perhaps it's a problem on your end?

Anyway, you should be able to post links, have an avatar etc. so go mad!

Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:14 am

Thanks for that guys. I can't confirm for ArgonianDunmer, but it seems to be all fixed now, I'll PM him/her. ArgoDunmer's profile page now clearly lists him/her in both usergroups, though it didn't yesterday. Hopefully we'll be able to sort this out eventually :mrgreen:.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:19 am

I seem to be having a similar problem as ArgonianDunmer, I even had Cam tell me that I was, but I can't have an avatar nor post links.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:50 am

Thank you all for the help. It's all working fine now and I can see that in my UCP I have been moved from awaiting approval to being a full part of the group. Thanks again and sorry to be a trouble.

Thanks especially Duruza!

Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:25 pm

ZeRoc wrote:I seem to be having a similar problem as ArgonianDunmer, I even had Cam tell me that I was, but I can't have an avatar nor post links.

Aaand done. Sorry that this is such a pain at the moment. Until a solution comes up it seems that we'll have to manually confirm users who request it, which sucks, but hey, it's like two seconds out of my daily schedule, and I think I can spare that.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:41 pm

well then, Thanks for the two seconds.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:57 am

From what I can make of it, it's only affecting users who apply to join the confirmed usergroup. These users have read the rules and are up to date in most cases (which is why they know to apply to join), so maybe a temporary announcement or amendment to that rule telling them not to?

Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:43 pm

Hi!

I hate to be a problem, but I joined the "Confirmed Users" usergroup via the UCP yesterday and haven't heard anything back about it. From reading the above posts, I gather there's a slight issue associated with doing it that way, so I'm requesting for someone to add me to the group, if that is at all possible, please. Thank you for considering my request.

(I really want to get my elderstats card into my sig, that's why I'm asking! :p )

Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:23 am

FuzzyMage, it should be in order now. :)

Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:54 pm

Andere wrote:FuzzyMage, it should be in order now. :)

Thank you so much, Andere. :)
Topic locked