A place for discussions and questions specifically about the UESP forums.
Post a reply

Re: Forum Issues

Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:39 pm

Just tried with the link, and was able to connect just fine.

You can try going directly to Xertion (the host): http://webchat.xertion.org/?channels=uespforums&uio=d4

Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:43 pm

Just a minor issue but would it be possible to change the position of the "switch to full style" button in the mobile theme? I keep finding myself accidentally clicking it when I try to switch the thread page.

Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:47 pm

atleast some users have somehow bypassed signature glitch but how come i can't make it
it to my signature to point to profile and not gif if it doesn't allow for img and only rimg
2 years and no change, but some did it and it worked for them not it doesn't work for me if i put it in signature

Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:17 pm

The people who have functioning image links in their sig, have exactly the same bbcode as those with the non-functioning link.

I reckon that it's perhaps something to do with them making their signature before the glitch occurred (assuming it hasn't always been like that) and hence theirs works, unlike those who have tried to create it post-glitch.

I tried to add some dimensions to the code, seeing as the issue seems to be with it 'not finding image dimensions', but to no avail.

Edit:
It could be a php.ini issue, due to a reset by the host. Will see if I can find out more.

Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:13 am

thanks

Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:24 am

As I am newbie here,

I think that new update of the forum will fixed all issue related to the forum

Which I hope soon be published by devs.

Thanks.
Post a reply