Switch to full style
A place for discussions and questions specifically about the UESP forums.
Post a reply

New Discord Server

Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:11 pm

With Discord being one of the most popular and easiest alternatives to IRC, Team Speak, and Skype, we have launched a Discord Server. You can join it here.

Re: New Discord Server

Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:54 pm

And I believe we've hit a server population of fifty. Feel free to join in on the fun, as it grows larger.

Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:28 pm

I'm there too now, so you know it's fun.

Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:24 am

I'm going to beat you, AKB. I'm gonna leave you wallowing in your second-place placing. Consider the gauntlet dropped.

http://mee6.xyz/levels/261544750044282883

Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:51 am

Is it worth noting that I can reset anyone's level whenever I want?

Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:11 am

AKB wrote:Is it worth noting that I can reset anyone's level whenever I want?

That's cheatin', and you and I will both know, deep down, that you'll never be rank one again.

Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:17 am

Also, for anyone who liked that Hunger Games simulation from a few weeks ago, if I host another one it'll be done on the Discord server! If you think you'd want to be involved, joining now would save you any last-minute hassle later!

Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:20 am

In fact, not just Hunger Games. Everything else is closed. No forums, wiki, no nothing. We're just a Discord server now. If you want anything, you have to go there now.

Please, just join already.

Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:22 am

UESPWikians of all countries unite! You have nothing to lose but your outmoded webpages and IRC Servers!

Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:35 am

YouTube Link

Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:04 pm

Did you know? All Discord users get free UESPoints?

Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:04 am

haha. $800,000,000.00 USD, would be better. :D

Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:54 pm

Discord is great, and our server is constantly growing. If you haven't already, please join in on it. You might have missed out on founder status, but it's never too late to start.

Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:04 am

So I see you over there, not joining Discord. Defiant, I suppose. I like that, except I don't. Stop not joining Discord and join Discord. Make the same choice over 100 other UESPers have already made. You won't regret it.

Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:34 am

AKB wrote:So I see you over there, not joining Discord. Defiant, I suppose. I like that, except I don't. Stop not joining Discord and join Discord. Make the same choice over 100 other UESPers have already made. You won't regret it.

make me

Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:02 am

User was banned for that post.

Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:01 am

itoikenza wrote:haha. $800,000,000.00 USD, would be better. :D

holy [&@%!], you are real

Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:20 am

I must say, having a Discord server now is great, speaking that I'm on there more than the forums.

Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:41 am

I guess I have to to get Discord now.

I guess this means no more IRC?

Also

itoikenza wrote:haha. $800,000,000.00 USD, would be better. :D

Oh my god he's real

Dude I have never seen you except for when you were idling on the IRC channel

Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:55 pm

Unionhack wrote:I guess I have to to get Discord now.

I guess this means no more IRC?

The IRC is still available at the moment, but Discord is its modern replacement.

It's a shame that Discord isn't available on the Kindle Fire though.

Edit: I discovered that you can use the browser version with it. So good stuff.

Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:21 pm

I just joined it! It's pretty solid and intuitive so far. I think I like it much more than the IRC.

Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:57 am

There's now a handy-dandy link Discord at the top of the forum in place of the old chatroom link.

Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:04 am

We also now have 300 users on our Discord. Please help us make it to 400 :)

Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:35 pm

Just a FYI - If anyone is using a Kindle Fire or another device with an alternative appstore to GooglePlay (and is therefore unable to download the Discord app from GooglePlay store linked in the OP) you can still use Discord on your Browser by making an account here: https://discordapp.com/register
and then login in the future here: https://discordapp.com/login

Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:29 pm

I'm not sure if this is the place to request additions, but I was speaking with a few folks who thought that a sub-channel on the Discord for frequent visitors to the Role-playing subforum/potential visitors would be a nice addition. Could we get one of those thrown in there?
Post a reply