Switch to full style
Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else, goes here
Post a reply

The Elder Scrolls VI Remastered Officially Announced

Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:30 pm

In unsurprising news, a Bethesda spokesperson took to social media yesterday to assure everyone that TESVI Remastered is in development. However, it won't be in-house.

The spokesperson named Brownhole as the studio in charge of the long awaited remaster. The studio is responsible for re-releases such as The Last of Us Part III Part 4 and Halo Origins: Odyssey.

@HorwardTheFoxx wrote:We at Bethesda appreciate everyone's understanding in how long it takes to develop games, even remasters. That being said, we apologize for not having the game ready sooner. In an industry where re-releases are expected to happen within months after initial release, we have failed to deliver in an acceptable amount of time. But, I can assure you the talented team over at Brownhole will have this game thoroughly licked in the quality fashion you expect from us.

While I personally find their choice of words a little...suspect, I'm glad they're finally addressing this delay. I was worried we were gonna have another Last of Us Part II on our hands.
Post a reply