UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Sat Jun 01, 2024 3:06 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: The Advertising Thread
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:15 pm 
Champion
Champion

UESPoints: 0
So I just posted a new youtube video

Went to Breathless performance today with the 2014 Corvette. Got the computer maxed out and dyno-tuned. Lets see how she runs!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:33 pm 
Goatmom/Moderator
Goatmom/Moderator

UESPoints: 88
-

On company time

Last edited by MARS on Mon May 19, 2014 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:37 pm 
Global Wiki Admin
Global Wiki Admin

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, ESO All DLC
Platform: PC
Other Profiles: AKB (Doppelgänger)
UESPoints: 4985
That's cool Mars! You have a really nice voice for this. Liked your video to show you some support.

Thought for the day:

Success teaches us nothing; only failure teaches.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:58 pm 
Goatmom/Moderator
Goatmom/Moderator

UESPoints: 88
Thanks a ton!

On company time

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:17 pm 
Champion
Champion

My new Youtube video:

YouTube Link

Post subject: Vacancy. Adding mods to the site.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:56 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Oblivion, Morrowind, Skyrim
Hi, everyone!

Sorry for my bad English, 'cause I'm russian.

So I want to offer some job for people interested in game modding.

It's very simple - add mods to our portal. Don't want to post links and will give'em in private talking.

Our conditions are very simple: accuracy with descriptions (ex. mod author and his/theirs contacts) and self-made screenshots.

There are some other bonuses for mod authors if their mods hosted at our portal.

If you are interested, write me message or mail at vnemtsoff+gmail,com

----
Thanks for your attention!

Post subject: A guild event planner for ESO
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:31 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Morrowind
Hello,

i have created a guild event planner : allgenda dot com.

It has several nice features and many improvements compared to other raid planning tools, especialy phpRaider :
- there is no installation
- you can set up recurring events
- you can have several agendas for the same guild (ex : PvP, PvE, officer’s meetings ...)
- users can be part of different groups. Making it a convenient guild alliance raid planner.
- you can choose any image for background and select one of the available skins. One of these skins is inspired from TESO.
- raids are updated regularly. I will add Craglorn, Hel Ra Citadel and Aetherian Archive events soon.

Bye for now.

Alan

Post subject: Hilarious new Lord of the Rings parody novella! Just 99p / $
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 10:34 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Morrowing, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: PS3
Dear internet persona,

It is my great pleasure to introduce to you a book which comes around but once in a lifetime. Nay, even that is too frequent; this comes around once every three lifetimes at best (sometimes seven). It is none other than...

The King of the Crowns!

Unfortunately, the Powers That Be (boo! hiss!) won't allow us to post links here, so you must follow this arcane ritual in order to summon the book: Visit Amazon, and search the Kindle Store for The King of the Crowns. Thou shalt know the booke whenst thou espiest a sorcerer moste foule gazing 'pon ye with the very beard 'pon his face frozen into an ice-spike.

This fantastical parody novella of J R R Tolkein’s ‘The Lord of the Rings’ is now on sale via Amazon for Kindle, for the eyeball-squishingly low price of 99p / $1.49. It’s worth every penny / cent – and probably several more! You’ll get to see all your favourite characters act in bizarre, demented, and hilarious ways. I think there is no better use to which you could put that amount of money, than downloading this book and reading the words and looking at the pictures and chuckling away like the merry little imp that you are. And if you hate it, I mean really hate the blasted book from the bottom of your callous black heart, well... it’s only 99p, isn’t it.

Follow the links above to Amazon to purchase this triumph of a book. Alternatively, continue reading past these simple instructions to feast upon description of the book itself, then click on the links and purchase the book. Alternatively, don’t do either of those things and miss out on the experience of a lifetime. Literally. As in, literally the experience of a lifetime. And you’ll literally miss out on it.

“The dark sorcerer has created a crown of incredible power, and it’s up to Fardo and his band of unwilling accomplices to destroy it. They are guided and goaded by the spider-like Gandalth, who uses magic, and a deadly beard frozen into an ice-spike, to threaten and control them. Along the way they meet the heartbroken Farmer Margut, a deadly half-crazed Ranger, the terrifying Elfron, dancing dwarfs, vicious elves (who whip everyone without mercy), a boss orc, and many more colourful characters. Eyes bulge, doors fly open, and at one point Gandalth runs at Fardo and presses his hairy face close... Midworld seems to come alive before your very eyes as you read the words, some of them very descriptive.

Perhaps most striking of all are the frequent, long, and unexplained silences which occur between the characters and seem to precede almost every conversation. This idea, along with most others, is milked to the last drop... but what sweet nectar!

This rip-roaring parody novella of J R R Tolkein's 'The Lord of the Rings' does not pretend to be the best thing since sliced bread, or even the best thing since 'Kingsmill 50/50’, but even the most hard-hearted reader is sure to laugh at least a few times, and that’s got to be worth something… right?! It's not much to ask for you to buy this really, is it? Go on.”

If that doesn’t sway you into parting with your warm soft digital cash, then probably nothing will. Except this. Click on the link and just look at the front cover. That front cover alone is probably worth more than the asking price of the entire book. Look at that front cover and tell me you aren’t just a teensy bit intrigued as to what the book is like.
Words to live by: “Don’t delay – buy yours today!”

***Be sure to review the book once you’ve read it, too!***

Many thanks in advance for those brave true warriors amongst you who decide to download the book and devour it like ravenous hedgehogs.
And even if you don’t buy it, thanks for humouring our deranged ramblings and persevering to this point! But curse you for not buying the book! What’s wrong with you?!

All the best,

The authors,
J J Taverner & C J Dylan

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:17 pm 
Champion
Champion

ES Games: III GOTY, IV GOTY, V-All DLC
Platform: Xbox, PC
Other Profiles: Xbox-piercem3
UESPoints: 7
Out of the kindness of my heart, here is the link to the above book:

http://www.amazon.com/King-Crowns-J-Tav ... the+crowns

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:15 am 
Associate
Associate

ES Games: Skyrim, Morrowind,Oblivion
Other Profiles: Dunga
I have been doing a Morrowind Let's play!

YouTube Link
that is the first part as of now if have 28 parts!!

Post subject: OBLIVION VIDEOS - YouTube
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:45 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Oblivion
Other Profiles: Steam = Miguethor
Hi, few hours ago, I decided to record Oblivion videos to show the newbie players and also pro players, how to play Oblivion. I'm not going to record only Main History Quests, I will play some secondary quests, guilds... I will update and upload new videos from my YouTube channel.

My channel is: Serpiento

If you need to see the videos, go to that channel because i can't post links here.

Post subject: Do you remember Sword of the Perithia?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:39 pm 
Layman
Layman

In 2002 I set out to create a total conversion for The Elder Scrolls III, Morrowind. Maybe you played it, maybe you heard of it, or maybe you have no idea what I’m talking about. But if you’re a fan of the epic fantasy genre, keep reading, for now, 13 years later, that TES conversion has become the catalyst for something remarkable.

There were many who loved the original game for its scope and breadth, and many more who loathed it for its slapdash design and tongue-and-cheek humor. Admittedly, I really never thought anyone would ever play it, hence the Swamp of Eternal Stench making a cameo, farting at you as strolled on by, a king named Humperdink, and a gazillion pop culture and fantasy references that may have flown over your head or smacked you in the face.

Regardless of what you thought of that game my twenty-something self designed (with a childish smirk on his face) 13 years ago, now as a writer, the basis for that game (and in effect, the Elder Scrolls series) has become the inspiration for a series of novels. Though the overall story has changed in many ways (for the better), and the cliché humor is gone (thank god), the core elements that SOP was built on, remain intact.

I invite you to check it out. If nothing else, maybe you’ll get a dose of nostalgia. The URL is in my signature, or just Google: Andrenik Y Sergoyan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:33 pm 
Novice
Novice

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Redguard
Platform: Xbox, PC, PS
UESPoints: 1
If anyone is interested in Daedric Worship (yes, IRL), feel free to have a lookisee at my blog http://malacathworshippersdaedraworshipblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Interested in
Daedra Worship? Check out my blog!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:22 am 
Warder
Warder

ES Games: Everything 'cept ESO and Travels
Platform: Linux Personal Console
UESPoints: 16
I made a mod!

http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/44535/?
Vanilla:

MC's Normal Mapped:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:11 am 
Master
Master

ES Games: I-V + DLC
Platform: Xbox 360, PC
UESPoints: 4
MetaCthulhu wrote:
I made a mod!

http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/44535/?
Vanilla:

MC's Normal Mapped:

That is some damn fine normal mapping. Are those the original vanilla textures as the base?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:20 pm 
Warder
Warder

ES Games: Everything 'cept ESO and Travels
Platform: Linux Personal Console
UESPoints: 16
Yeah, it uses the vanilla as the base. It's pretty much the laziest, most basic way to get normal maps into Morrowind, and it works pretty well as an assembly line method. However, there is a guy on the OpenMW forum, Lysol, who's building textures basically from scratch and using professional-grade software for his Normal and Specular Maps. Puts my stuff to shame, hands down.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:23 pm 
Champion
Champion

ES Games: All of 'Em
Platform: PS4, PC
Other Profiles: PSN: Unionhack, Steam: Unionhack
UESPoints: 13
Baloth and I are currently on hiatus for our Let's Play videos due to my current lack of internet access at home among other things, but you can always check out the first five episodes of our main project, Let's Play Dragon Age: Inquisition.

I also talk about things sometimes, like writing dialogue and other things I self-proclaim to be savvy about. If you're bored, give the stuff a listen or whatevs. I'm really anxious to make more once I secure some solid internet where I'm living right now.

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:55 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Skyrim, Morrowind
To anyone who likes reading romantic fantasy, meaning a romance story in a fantasy setting and wants to read for free please PM me. I'm looking for beta readers for my short romance novel (50kish) due in December. The story line is about a man who searches for his reincarnated wife for 100 years, then eventually finds her engaged to someone else. Dark magic has cursed the possibility of their reunion. I'm currently growing my list of betas. Anyone who is reliable and likes reading fantasy romance let me know.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:17 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
So I really want to share the link to my Let's Play videos here but this is my first post. I'm an outlander! Instead just search YouTube for the first video titled Let's Play: Morrowind 001 "Gary Pants", and from there you can follow the links in each video's description to the next video in the series. So far I have 7 videos up and I'm constantly uploading more as quickly as I can. I did the first 6 videos yesterday. Each video is roughly about 20-30 minutes in length, give or take. I'm super new the whole making Let's Play videos thing so any constructive feedback would be appreciated. Thanks, and enjoy my Let's Plays! :sweetroll:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:14 pm 
Warder
Warder

I've been lurking here for a while. I'm going to suddenly appear in this convenient thread to shamelessly plug my book:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byline_ ... evancerank

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:21 pm 
Champion
Champion

ES Games: III GOTY, IV GOTY, V-All DLC
Platform: Xbox, PC
Other Profiles: Xbox-piercem3
Dark Lord Cam wrote:
I've been lurking here for a while. I'm going to suddenly appear in this convenient thread to shamelessly plug my book:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byline_ ... evancerank

:mrgreen:

I remembered this thread existed and came here to do the same thing. But yeah people, you should buy it. It's a really good read, if I do say so myself.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 11:31 pm 
Champion
Champion

ES Games: All of 'Em
Platform: PS4, PC
Other Profiles: PSN: Unionhack, Steam: Unionhack
UESPoints: 13
I'm gonna be streaming some D&D 5e tonight with some fraternity brothers, y'all come watch us @ https://www.twitch.tv/foxmccumulus.

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:31 am 
Lord of the Shivering Isles
Lord of the Shivering Isles

ES Games: Oblivion:GOTY, Skyrim:Legendary edition
Platform: PS3.
UESPoints: 12
It's shameless self advertising time! A new story is up! viewtopic.php?f=25&t=40275&p=1279944#p1279944 Again, tis aimed at improving my standard of Roleplaying. Will welcome any feedback in that thread. :)

Last edited by BetaB17 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moved to appropriate thread

Post subject: Morrowind Review
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 9:14 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: All of them!
Hey guys!

I'm starting up a new review series on my Youtube channel, and I decided to dedicate the pilot episode to TES:III Morrowind! It's called Lamplight Reviews over on Youtube under my username.

Give it a watch if you have a moment!

Thanks so much. :) :sweetroll:

Post subject: Re: Morrowind Review
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:17 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Oblivion
Other Profiles: n/a
Harkwit wrote:
Hey guys!

I'm starting up a new review series on my Youtube channel, and I decided to dedicate the pilot episode to TES:III Morrowind! It's called Lamplight Reviews over on Youtube under my username.

Give it a watch if you have a moment!

Thanks so much. :) :sweetroll:

You should have posted the link. Try to share it on social media as well to gain some views.