UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Thu Jun 06, 2024 7:09 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 333 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
 Post subject: Re: The Walking Dead thread
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:06 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games: Battlespire, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, ESO, Legends
Platform: PC
UESPoints: 7
Spoiler:
Glenn, noooooooo :(
Couldn't even have made it a heroic death or anything. That was stupid.

EDIT:
I actually heard a theory that maybe the other guy fell on top of him, so that maybe it was him and not Glenn that they zombies were ripping up. I hope that's the case, that Glenn makes it to safety. He's one of my favorite characters.

Because I watched it during its second airing, I missed Talking Dead. Apparently they didn't include him in the "In Memoriam" section, so yeah.

Twitch channel: Offline

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:04 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Skyrim, Morrowind
Platform: PC
UESPoints: 7
Okay...
Spoiler:
Glenn is dead. I believe Nicholas fell on top of him and that's who we saw getting torn up, but when the camera pulled away we're shown the hoard moving in closer that's where Glenn gets eaten. My theory anyway.

I did read last night that apparently there's a couple of clicks coming from Nicholas's gun before they jump on top of the dumpster. Meaning, he was out of ammo. Th article mentions they think the whole thing to be a hallucination (if this is the case I'm done because that's just wrong to play with our emotions like that). So if he was out of ammo, who shot him? Is someone going to save Glenn?

Do not open this spoiler if you haven't read the comics.
Spoiler:
My guess is that Glenn is being killed off and Darryl will take his place with Negan and Lucille. *shivers*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:21 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Morrowind GOTY, Oblivion GOTY, Skyrim
Platform: PC, PS3
UESPoints: 2
Spoiler:
well I d nt know. But maybe Nicholas sacrificed himself so the zombies would have food and ignore glen.personally I don't think glen is dead because of the unceremonious style of it. I think his death will happen when more of the group is around to witness it

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:07 am 
World Class Eejít
World Class Eejít

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: Xbox
Other Profiles: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
UESPoints: 14
Spoiler:

~Forever a UESP user~
[?]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:28 pm 
CotM Winner!
CotM Winner!

ES Games: I, II, III, IV, V. Once I caught a fish alive.
Platform: PC & Playstation
UESPoints: 20
Walking Dead Season 7 Episode 1 Spoilers:
Woah, that was a good episode. I called Abraham but didn't think they'd end up killing Glenn too. I knew he died here in the comics but I thought they'd just straight up change it. going to miss him.

The limitless hordes of amazingly incompetent Fallout 3 raiders Negan has at his beck and call are kind of silly but Jeffery Dean Morgan is great. I loved him in Supernatural so it's nice to have him here. And it's a really nice change of pace to have Rick and the gang just straight up lose and have to deal with this kind of subservience.

Although one of my favorite breaks from what I expected in this show is how quickly they killed the Garth and his cannibals crew in Season 5. If I remember correctly they died like 4 episodes in when they seemed to be set up like the antagonists for that whole season/half season.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:56 pm 
World Class Eejít
World Class Eejít

Kerr wrote:
Walking Dead Season 7 Episode 1 Spoilers:
Woah, that was a good episode. I called Abraham but didn't think they'd end up killing Glenn too. I knew he died here in the comics but I thought they'd just straight up change it. going to miss him.

The limitless hordes of amazingly incompetent Fallout 3 raiders Negan has at his beck and call are kind of silly but Jeffery Dean Morgan is great. I loved him in Supernatural so it's nice to have him here. And it's a really nice change of pace to have Rick and the gang just straight up lose and have to deal with this kind of subservience.

Although one of my favorite breaks from what I expected in this show is how quickly they killed the Garth and his cannibals crew in Season 5. If I remember correctly they died like 4 episodes in when they seemed to be set up like the antagonists for that whole season/half season.
Spoiler:
I'm sorry but I have to say this, I absolutely love Negan. If I didn't before, I do now(Please don't bash my skull for this heresy)

But seriously, everything was just splendid. The tension and suspense, the absolute timing and beautiful writing, the acting, and hell even the body language. THAT, those kind of moments, are what I look forward to the most

Honestly, prior to the release I had small hopes that Abraham or some other minor character got the bat, if not for minimal damage control >_> So I was not so surprised to see the big man go. However, while I'm fairly good at predicting events even mid-episode; be it subtle hints, foreshadowing, my familiarity with cliches.. I am always pleasantly surprised when something blindsided me ^_^ And boy oh boy.. That small moment of reprieve, Negan's casual stroll, that glimmer of hope to think blood has been quenched, that maybe this will be that one exception.. That one difference in fates between the comics.. Then BAM! Glenn fans everywhere cry in unity. Just.. Beautiful ;-; Bravo, bravo

~Forever a UESP user~
[?]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:54 pm 
CotM Winner!
CotM Winner!

ES Games: I, II, III, IV, V. Once I caught a fish alive.
Platform: PC & Playstation
UESPoints: 20
Spoiler:
Yeah, Negan's great. Neutral Evil [&@%!].

Given what had happened with both of the characters in build up to the "enie menie miney moe" I was pretty certain that it was either Abraham or Eugene who Negan had battered to death. It was the "Look at that, taking it like a champ" that made me think that in large part, they'd both been building up a general confidence and heroism. You know it wasn't Carl or Rick from what he says and I couldn't see it being Maggie, Michonne or Daryl.

Loved Glenn, he was one of my favorites, really going to miss him. And Glaggie was original OTP. Hope Steven Yuen has luck finding roles in the future. There aren't a bunch of Asian-Americans on our screens which is a shame so I hope he things work out. The Walking Dead is actually pretty diverse in terms of ethnicity, it got more so as it went and that's something I like about. Georgia (and now Virginia) aren't just full of white people.

Glenn's death was super brutal but I don't know, the worst death might still go to Noah.

YouTube Link

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:27 pm 
World Class Eejít
World Class Eejít

Spoiler:
I'm sorry, but I never felt Noah's was all to bad >_> what with it being not all too uncommon in a zombie apocalypse. Now getting your skull bashed in, but just long enough for it to sink in and let you get a stumbled word in.. Before the next blow hits.

What's worse, its not every day where someone, dead or alive, has their entire skull smashed to the point of being unidentifiable <_< Glenn in my feeling has suffered one of the worst deaths, something saved for those most loved(or hated) >_> Sorry old chap, getting your head removed during failed negotiations will have to settle for 2nd at best

~Forever a UESP user~
[?]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 333 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14