Switch to full style
A place to discuss and ask questions about the fifth part of The Elder Scrolls series and its expansions
Post a reply

no companion quests and Skjor missing

Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:51 am

I'm playing vanilla Skyrim on PC. I just completed Stealing Documents for Aela and none of the companions have any quests for me. Also, Skjor is nowhere to be found. I let my son talk me into accepting lycanthropy to complete the Companions questline given that I can later be cured. Not my thing. I've tried going back to an earlier save and doing Stealing documents again, rebooting my whole computer, and doing an unrelated quest and coming back. Anyone heard of this? I've searched and searched with no answer. Thanks for any help. :heart:

Re: no companion quests and Skjor missing

Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:17 am

Is anyone familiar with a specific issue in the vanilla PC version of Skyrim where, after completing the "Stealing Documents" quest for Aela, none of the companions have further quests available and Skjor is missing?

Re: no companion quests and Skjor missing

Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:01 am

Do you mean "Stealing Plans"?

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Stealing_Plans

Apparently there's a bug where the quest can be marked as completed in your Journal yet still be in your active quests list. Have you tried using console commands to set the quest stage to 200?
Post a reply