UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 12:35 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Need Advice for working with the CK
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:30 pm 
Associate
Associate

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: PC, PS3
UESPoints: 0
Hi, i am trying to add a dodge effect (Deft movement) enchantment but the only thing in the CK is the perk register for it i dont know if it has its own custom script or what, could anyone walk me through making this an enchantable effect? or point me in the direction of a tutorial that covers it in depth? i am making a mod for custom enchanted armor and weapons (Artefacts) i would like to start out with one complete set of armor, then add the quests and stuff as of now it is just a custom enchanted copy of general tulius' armor as i cant retexture well at all (ive been trying)

Post subject: Re: Need Advice for working with the CK
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:07 pm 
Warder
Warder

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: PC
UESPoints: 0
Easiest way would be to make a new perk and then make a magic effect which applies the perk (then make the enchantment with the magic effect). Look for "Perk to Apply" in the magic effect dialogue. A good example of a spell that does the same thing (applies a perk) is Dragonhide.

Also, the Creation Kit wiki is your friend in most mod endeavors, as is dissecting other mods.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]