UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:56 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Message of the creator of a mod and blockade
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:09 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Skyrim
Platform: PC
UESPoints: 0
I am from Spain and read better that I write, sit it. I write to you to comment to you on a problem that I have had with Skyrim's mod, and it was for if you knew it.

Searching mods in nexusmods with a friend, we were punctured by the curiosity to install a couple of sex, to see the realism. After installing them, we load an item and prove it with a girl who was happening there. The surprise is that a message goes out for me, I suppose that of the creator of some another installed mod, and me the blocked game remains. I had to restart the PC!! :shock:

Before such a thing, I copied the message to comment on it with you, since he was reading you often enough, though I have not registered till now. I you make it such and it went out for me, to see that you think:

"If you are reading this it is because the main script controlling sex has just died. This message was trigerd buy a fail safe timer i have planted in the scene.
I am going to try as best i can to patch you up and get things back but while youshould be able to move agean and stuff as far as i can tell every time you have sex from now on you will get this message...or you are about to get CTD. You can try and see if i am right. Maby an update has fixed it? I dont know. But it is my recomdation that you load your last save.
[&@%!] Josh get your act together you just cost me game time you. [&@%!]!"

I have written it textually, as it was. If you want, I can prove it again to see if it turns me to going out, and do a capture. :lol:

A greeting and an embrace, be still like that. I will continue entering often to read yourselves.

Post subject: Re: Message of the creator of a mod and blockade
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:39 pm 
Warder
Warder

UESPoints: 0
And this, folks, is why you don't install mods with "sex" in the name.

I would suggest a clean install of Skyrim to fix it, and you might wanna run a virus scan at the same time.

Can you provide a link to the virus mod? If so, send the admins over at Nexus the link and say it was a virus.

If it isn't a virus, and this moron coding doesn't understand that you don't put code you KNOW is buggy onto Nexus, well, can't help you there. I still think you should just do a clean reinstall. If it's on steam workshop, do a steam support ticket.

Post subject: Re: Message of the creator of a mod and blockade
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:44 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Skyrim, all DLC, Oblivion, GoTY and aniversary, arena
Platform: X360/PC, X360/PC, PC.
UESPoints: 2
TBH, all the sex mods are rubbish and the original "lovers comfort" feature has far more... better results in that area.

Otherwise, as poster above.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]