UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 11:37 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Recommended Mods for Xbox one
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:09 pm 
Champion
Champion

ES Games: Oblivion GOTY, Skyrim (DG, HF, DB)
Platform: Xbox 360
Other Profiles: XBL: ZackyZombify
UESPoints: 0
Started a new play through on the xbone and have downloaded a few mods already, but whenever I’m sitting in the search bar I can’t think of anything to look for. Any recommendations?

Post subject: Re: Recommended Mods for Xbox one
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:57 am 
Guardian
Guardian

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, ESO
Platform: PC, Xbox
Other Profiles: Creator Of All (Xbox)
What kinda Mods were you looking for? Graphics, items, monsters, UI etc...

I've got a fair few, but none that reeeaaally change the game too much.

I somehow feel that if the mods were all gods.. Believe would surely be the God of Awesome and Booze

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:31 pm 
Champion
Champion

Any really that aren’t out of Tamriel. I’ve currently got the Bruma expansion, cycling weather seasons, Oblivion artifacts, Gray Fox quests, Lilmothiit race, etc. Just whenever I’m thinking of stuff to add I draw a blank and end up searching vague words. Most lists of PC mods don’t show up in search either

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:11 am 
Guardian
Guardian

I just cycled through all the top-rated ones and grabbed things I liked the look of, mostly just enhancements (more spells, more armour/weapons etc.) though I've got one that adds in a stupendous amount of perks which makes for a great new-feel to the game.

A couple of graphics enhancements too, but unless you specifically want that I wouldn't bother, I'll grab my list of mods when I get a chance for ya to have a look through.

I somehow feel that if the mods were all gods.. Believe would surely be the God of Awesome and Booze

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:07 am 
Guardian
Guardian

Double Post, but doing it so Zacky sees the notification.

Mods I have on XBOne:

Guards Armor Replacer by NordwarUA -
Gives the guards of each hold unique heavy/light armors, based on historical/fantasy settings (ie. Whiterun guards armor is based on the Rohirrim from LoTR.) Damn cool Mod.

Definitive Beauty Pack: Male Add-on
Makes male character models look like they weren't all conceived by cousins. Not necessary if you're not bothered too much about graphics.

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer - CBBE
Similar to the above Mod, but for females. There were quite a few graphics mod for females, but I don't like the anime-ish look alot of them have, this one was the "realest" I could find.

Graphics Pack - Assets 1 & 2
Just makes the overall graphics look nicer, landscape etc.

Old Kingdom - Armor Overhaul
Adds in a couple unique armors for certain main NPCs, makes certain unique items look different (Helm of Winterhold etc) and basically just adds some texture looks to a few of the in-game armors, without changing them completely.

Cloaks of Skyrim and Cloaks & Capes
Adds cloaks to the game, both craftable and randomized on NPCs.

Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim
Adds in a crap-ton of new enchantments to buy/find and craft.

Immersive Patrols
Adds random groups of Stormcloaks/Imperials/Thalmor/Dawnguard patrolling around. If they are enemies (Stormcloaks and Imperials for example) they will actually battle eachother. If you are aligned with a certain side, your enemies will also be hostile to you.

Skyland 1k - A Landscape Texture Overhaul
Makes things prettier.

Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul
NPC's act much more realistic (Running away from dragons etc.) and also adds in random schedules (going to taverns at night, going for walks around the town, sometimes even outside the town!) And adds in a crapload of random conversations.

50 pct More Perk Points
Simply gives you 1 extra perk point every 2 levels you go up. In base Skyrim I'd consider it unnecessary, but it goes well with another mod I have.

Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim
Completely overhauls all the perk trees, more than doubling the number of perks. Some of them are a bit weird (lots add in abilities you can use rather than passive effects) but a really fresh way to play.

Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim
Adds approx 150 new spells to the game. Some are weird to use, some are [&@%!] cool. Makes it very hard to play a non-magic user for me currently as their are so many options now.

Unofficial Skyrim Special Addition Patch
Lots of bug fixes.

Lampposts of Skyrim: Special Edition
Adds lampposts at regular intervals along all the main roads, not really needed at all, but a nice touch.

Alternate Start: Live Another Life
Changes the beginning of the game, giving you multiple choices of "what you were doing before" (can still choose the original Helgen option)

I have really enjoyed playing with these add-ons, as it doesn't change the base game at all, and nothing unrealistic is added, but their are enough new options that if really does feel almost like a whole new game. Hope these help bro.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:18 pm 
Champion
Champion

Cheers! I’ll have a look through them. Thanks for the recommendations

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 12:08 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: XBox 360
I'm nearly finished getting all of the Achievements on the Xbox One, and wish to start a new modded Dragonborn soon. So I'd like some recommendations on mods to get.

I'd like to beautify the female characters.

I'd also like to buff magic. My current Dragonborn is a warrior, minoring in stealth, I'd like to do a heavy mage next. I've always been frustrated by the lack of power in magic in this game. What would be some good mods to make my mage feel powerful?

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 9:38 pm 
Guardian
Guardian

The only Mod I have ever used for Magic is called "Apocalypse: Magic of Skyrim" check my old post just above for a few more recommendations. (Note I havn't grabbed any more that jump to memory since that post, so there may be some newer ones that are better.)

In regards to female beautification, again, the only one I have used is Calientes Beautiful Bodies Enhancer. It basically smooths out alot of the "dirty" textures from vanilla Skyrim, without going over the top (giant boobs, anime facial structures, Super-Saiyan hair styles etc.)

But just go to the Mod Manager in-game, and you can search by Mod-type, and popularity, so you could probly easily lose a few hours just scrolling through there.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 11:50 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: XBox 360
Believe wrote:
The only Mod I have ever used for Magic is called "Apocalypse: Magic of Skyrim" check my old post just above for a few more recommendations. (Note I havn't grabbed any more that jump to memory since that post, so there may be some newer ones that are better.)

In regards to female beautification, again, the only one I have used is Calientes Beautiful Bodies Enhancer. It basically smooths out alot of the "dirty" textures from vanilla Skyrim, without going over the top (giant boobs, anime facial structures, Super-Saiyan hair styles etc.)

But just go to the Mod Manager in-game, and you can search by Mod-type, and popularity, so you could probly easily lose a few hours just scrolling through there.

Oh, I have already, even though I've been prevented from actually downloading any due to my desire to earn the game's Achievements. I'm utterly incapable of just rushing through the game, Skyrim remains to this day my favorite game of all time. Now that I have them all, though, it's time to get modding.

I will look up some of your suggestions.