UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Tue Jun 11, 2024 5:05 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Game-Breaking Bugs
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:07 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Battlespire, Redguard, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Elder Scrolls Online
Platform: PC
Other Profiles: Steam - Man Who-Is-Less-Than A Man
UESPoints: 0
So that is how starts my third post on this forum about some bug that does not allow me to play game longer :Angry: ...
Do not get angry I have arleady beaten all the tiles not counting Redguard and some Morrowind guilds so after that post my bad luck to bugs will probably vanish. I am seriously unlucky there were around ten bugs that nearly forced me to start game from the beggining (thanks to this and other forums) but still I was playing Skyrim and Daggerfall one additional time to win.

Nevermind, the actual problem comes...
I was playing Redguard nearly bug-less for long time, but then quest with that da**ed flask has started. Firstly after retriving piece of map from that drunk breton (can not remember name) game has been crashing on every dig for some reason. Finnaly after many tries I opened the console and cheated the missing map piece. The same thing happened to flask itself. I prepared to open console again, but something really bad happened (I am getting bored of that gamebreaks...). Every time I launch the game it plays intro without the main menu screen EVERY TIME. Why not press Escape or commit suicide (In game :D )? Because every time you do that game freezes :Angry: . I was trying to fix that today AGAIN but nothing, sooo I am posting it on forum AGAIN.

BTW Is there an award for glitch-collector or something? If there is I should be nominated (Bad joke :| ).

Post subject: Re: Game-Breaking Bugs
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:27 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Daggerfall, Redguard, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Other Profiles: Thane5
Its really weird that you are having to many bugs. are you using the software rendered version without nglide? If you are using the one with nglide from gog com, you can use those savefiles i made to simply skip the part that is causing problems. just backup your own "Savegame" folder in C:\GOG Games\Redguard\Redguard, and replace it with this one https://drive.google [remove this crap] .com/file/d/0B2uiL531qWVEOHVldUtsRkpNMkk/view

Post subject: Re: Game-Breaking Bugs
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:44 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Battlespire, Redguard, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Elder Scrolls Online
Other Profiles: Steam - Man Who-Is-Less-Than A Man
Thank you for saves!
I actually haven't got GOG version, but just bought it today, the issue was in saves probably, whoever my past version of game was low-graphics so I think, that that was one without Nglide. If I move my past saves same thing happen, but yours are alright. I haven't done Dwarven Mines and Goblin Caves before Flask, so I will be playing new game. But finnaly I can play it! Thanks