Switch to full style
Stuck? Need Help? This Forum is for you!
Post a reply

fubar in special edition after getting nordic jevelery

Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:39 pm

so after i got nordic jewelry in riften fom madesci , put ring and necklace on and gone to honorhall to get aretino as second adoption, didn't found him , so tried closed yard of honorhall to see if he is there (as i done his quest week+ ago and also "visited" abandoned shack) , and here the fubar begun : i cant move from spot! i can turn and attack and cast but can leave spot tho i can use doors to get back to honorhall and back to closed yard or fast travel from yard to other places but not move from where i appear after using door or fast travel, tcl works but disabling tcl will hang me at spot where i was at that moment when i disabled tcl. whats worse is that even saves before putting on nordic jewelry are retroactively affected tried all my saves, after that begun not even older save helped
disregard char in signature, its from oldrim and (probably) retired

Re: fubar in special edition after getting nordic jevelery

Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:57 pm

nevermind that, after i closed game and reopened it again , it fixed itself. So it is one of Tod's "features" showing up, apparently. Whats strange is that even older saves ware affected when it was "happening".

Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:46 pm

Nordic jewelry is heavy stuff, designed to keep lightweights and children from being able to move about. ;)

Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:40 pm

This isn't caused by the Nordic Jewellery Creation. Do you have any third party mods installed? How many hours do you have on your current save? Probably just a once-off error, but if it reoccurs you might look into this.

Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:30 pm

of mods that i have all of them was installed at least a week of game time prior this (and at least few weeks real time prior , minimum 10 char levels prior and i am already past 100 char level) so no new mods, either by creation date new or by installing/activation time new.
also it ware affecting all saves retroactively of even weeks old when it was happening (since that transition from honorhall to its inner yard thru door (it was not in play session beginning but in 2-3 hour of play session till i closed game) ). After re-opening game all worked as it should, i even loaded save made while it happened and all was good in it, went to honorhall and gone time and time thru same door - but was not been able to reproduce that nonsense. so its non reproducible (did nothing to load order)
Post a reply