Stuck? Need Help? This Forum is for you!
Post a reply

*HELP* Arniel’s Endeavor: Can’t Initiate

Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:31 am

I cannot get the dialogue that initiates “Arniel’s Endeavor” to appear. I am the Arch Mage at this point so any prerequisite quest should have already been completed. I have already completed “Hitting The Books” as well. I just can’t figure out why the assisting with college business dialogue won’t appear. HAAAALLLPPP!!!!!

Re: *HELP* Arniel’s Endeavor: Can’t Initiate

Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:52 am

For whatever reason it finally decided to give me the dialogue option to initiate Arniel’s‘s endeavor but now it’s been about a month of me waiting and doing other objectives and I’m still waiting on the courier part of the mission. I think this entire quest line is bugged.

Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:12 pm

afaik it should only take a few days for the courier part of the quest to become available. All I can suggest is talking to Arniel in different locations around the College and going through his entire available dialogue tree a few times.

Not many options to fix things on the Xbox and PlayStation, sadly. :(

Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:54 pm

Thanks man, it’s now been 2 in game months and still no missing courier. I’m at a loss. I’ve talked to Arniel at every one of his chill spots multiple times and still, nothing. I feel like I had the same issue years ago but at the time I thought it was of the same importance as finding tolfdir’s alymbic. Knowing what the reward is now is really bothering me.

Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:15 am

So I haven't personally investigated this, it's a guess of what's wrong. Many radiant quests in Skyrim conflict with each other, if you have a same radiant quest of the same type, you can't get assigned another. So you might have another generic quest like "get me some rock from a dungeon" in your quest log, and because of that Arniel can't give you his quest.
Post a reply