UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 9:37 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Walkthrough Videos In Articles
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:41 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Arena Daggerfall Battlespire Redguard MorrowindGOTY Stormhold Dawnstar OblivionGOTY Skyrim SkyrimSE ElderScrollsOnline ElderScrollsLegends
Platform: DOS(Emulator) PC
Other Profiles: Steam-MAN WHO-IS-LESS-THAN A MAN
UESPoints: 0
I have been using UESPWiki for few years now (But made an actual account just right now). This site is somewhat essential for every Elder Scrolls lover, and I'm the one of them too. Without articles about quests, that I had readen here, I probably won't be able to beat Daggerfall, Battlespire or Redguard.

But to the point.

I have started YouTube channel based on Elder Scrolls games like 4 months ago. I have already made full walkthroughes of Arena and Daggerfall, and now I'm making Battlespire and Redguard. I'm doing my best, but it seems, that nobody is truly intrested in my videos about games, that are such old. Opimizing SEO, or creating high-quality (At least I think so) thumbnails doesn't really help. My question is: Will it be acceptable to put links to my walkthrough videos under quest articles? For example in notes section? I know, that it's actually a big thing to just ask after coming from nowhere and making an account, but it might actually help some players and help me with getting any real viewers.

I don't speak english very well, I know that, but I'm putting lots of effort in my videos. Older ones are in somewhat lesser-quailty, but I don't think, that they are very bad.

Please, try to consider my request. I think, that it can help greatly bothly Wiki and me.

Since I can't put link to my channel, I'll just say, that it's named Manwiltaman, You will find it for sure.

Post subject: Re: Walkthrough Videos In Articles
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:34 pm 
Global Wiki Admin
Global Wiki Admin

ES Games: All
Platform: PC, Switch
UESPoints: 420
Sorry, that's considered to be a form of advertising. We are currently working on making content for the official UESP YouTube channel though, so if you're interested in helping out you should join our Discord.

Post subject: Re: Walkthrough Videos In Articles
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:48 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Arena Daggerfall Battlespire Redguard MorrowindGOTY Stormhold Dawnstar OblivionGOTY Skyrim SkyrimSE ElderScrollsOnline ElderScrollsLegends
Platform: DOS(Emulator) PC
Other Profiles: Steam-MAN WHO-IS-LESS-THAN A MAN
UESPoints: 0
I still can name this good news!

I'll join and try to help in any way, I can. I never used Discord so IDK how to use it, but I'll at least try to be helpful.