Switch to full style
A place to discuss and ask questions about the online version of our favorite series.
Post a reply

A question about UESP's ESO satellite map

Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:40 am

Hello, everyone! I'm a new member on the forum and am currently working on a project to make an editable .svg map of Tamriel and I've found the resources available on the UESP, especially the satellite maps as they are displayed in-game, to be invaluable. I wanted to use the highest available quality versions of those same satellite maps in my project, but I've found them to a bit hard to work with. I noticed that those maps are structured in grids, and that I can download the image used in a specific grid by just visiting its URL (e.g "maps.uesp.net/esomap/auridon/zoom12/auridon-15-25.jpg").

However, downloading these images manually would be a very tiresome task (on top of being inefficient), so I was wondering if there is a resource out there where I could download all those "raw" images used on the grids in bulk. I assume someone involved in compiling those maps has them lying around somewhere in a digital drawer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Post a reply