A place to discuss and ask questions about the online version of our favorite series.
Post a reply

Good news - bad news and maybe a question....

Tue May 28, 2019 5:39 am

I recently got rid of Angof the Gravesinger (Which only took about 3 to 4 tries - unlike the last time I got to him as I died like 10+ times, haha !!!!!) and started a bit of quest-line in Stonefalls (I think). As I was questing a little bit, yesterday, I was thinking "Which part of Coldharbour is Angof sent to AFTER he dies at the hands of the Vestige ?". I heard a rumor you can confront him in Coldharbour, but I've never gotten that far, because I don't know where he gets sent off to.
Got a question : in the MAIN quest-line, if you choose to free Mannimarco from captivity by Molag Bal, does he join the Vestige and the team in taking out Molag Bal or does he just not exist anymore ?

Re: Good news - bad news and maybe a question....

Tue May 28, 2019 8:36 pm

I don't remember what I decided to do about Mannimarco. I seem to recall freeing him, but then he got destroyed anyway, or something like that-- but it was over a year ago and I haven't played through the main quest line yet with any of my other characters, so it's all hazy.
Post a reply