A place to discuss and ask questions about the online version of our favorite series.
Post a reply

A familiar Quest. there is a quest that seem really familiar

Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:44 pm

Possible Quest Spoilers

There is a quest in Grahtwood called "A Chief Concern". The basic premise it that there are two Orc Chiefs who fought to rule the local clan. One believes his sword was tampered with causing him to feel ill and the blade itself brittle.

This quest struck me as really familiar.

The premise with the broken sword and and challenge made me think ive done something like this before in the Alikr desert or possibly Skyrim

I cant quite put my finger on it and thought it might be a good topic to dig into.

Re: A familiar Quest. there is a quest that seem really fami

Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:40 pm

I'm not sure about other quests with similar themes (but see below); however, the theme itself is pretty common in the world.

I'm currently playing through Deshaan on one of my characters, and he just completed a quest in Mournhold for Almalexia-- The Seal of the Three-- which included investigating a duel involving a poisoned blade:

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:The_Seal_of_Three

Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:25 pm

Is it possible that you're thinking of the quest in Wrothgar in which you are asked to sabotage a duel that will determined the new chief of the Shatul clan by swapping one of the two contenders' weapons with a flawed blade? It's called A Question of Succession.

Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:50 pm

OblivionDuruza wrote:Is it possible that you're thinking of the quest in Wrothgar in which you are asked to sabotage a duel that will determined the new chief of the Shatul clan by swapping one of the two contenders' weapons with a flawed blade? It's called A Question of Succession.

Yeah, that sounds like it might be the one the OP was trying to think of. :)
Post a reply