A place to discuss and ask questions about the online version of our favorite series.
Post a reply

Problem with Warden class

Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:12 pm

I know this will probably never get answered but I have a strange “issue” in my game where I have access to the Warden class but I never bought it. It’s my understanding that it doesn’t come free with the Morrowind chapter so I have no idea how I got access to it. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated but like I said there’s a very slim chance this will ever get answered.

Re: Problem with Warden class

Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:37 pm

It doesn't come with the Morrowind DLC that is now available in the Crown Store for free. It did, however, come bundled with the Morrowind Chapter. Most new copies of the game sold post-2017 were actually base game plus the Morrowind Chapter, so you've probably had access to the Warden class since you first purchased ESO. A little bit unfair for older players who don't have ESO Plus and never bothered getting the Chapter!

Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:09 pm

Thanks for replying. That’s strange since I initially bought ESO for Xbox shortly after they went to “Tamriel Unlimited” in 2015 and I noticed even a couple years ago that the Warden class was locked. I did lose access to Xbox Live Gold for a bit last year and I swear that it seems it unlocked for me after I got Xbox Live Gold back, maybe they made it where subscribers get the Morrowind chapter? I’m just not sure.

Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:06 pm

Okay, that sounds like a different scenario from what I had imagined. Not sure how you got Warden then, but we won't complain!
Post a reply