Switch to full style
A place to discuss and ask questions about the fourth part of The Elder Scrolls series and its expansions
Topic locked

Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:21 am

that would actually make an awesome mod. 8)

Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:41 pm

Tyrannosaurus wrote:Notice how mostly people with over 100 posts don't really mind him, but those who are more newer do think he's annoying. :shock:

Atm I got less then 100 posts and I dont really mind him! :shock:

Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:31 pm

Tyrannosaurus wrote:Notice how mostly people with over 100 posts don't really mind him, but those who are more newer do think he's annoying. :shock:

I didn't mind him when I first met him and I didn't even know about this forum then.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:33 pm

I just told him to get lost. -shrug- Heck, who even goes into the arena?

Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:46 pm

two things
1. He is actually useful. He uses a torch and lets you know enemies are coming by running away so you can get ready.
2. Adoring Fan + Dive Rock = fun :Twisted Evil:

Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:17 am

he can actually be used as a decoy so enemies chase him while you pick em off with a spell

Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:19 am

My character is awesome in Conjuration so I have lots o' distractions. But I really never use a torch anyway, I just slip on Fin Gleam and every thing is alright. But it would be awesome if you could get him to drop down the pit during the Boots of Springheel Jak quest and watch him just instantly die. :Twisted Evil:

Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:15 am

The Adoring Fan is arguably the most valuable follower in the game.

Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:44 pm

He tried to kill a daedra for me and he helped my brother steal a horse.

Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:45 pm

Chaos Kin Dar wrote:He tried to kill a daedra for me and he helped my brother steal a horse.

A bit of emphasis on TRIED :P

Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:24 pm

Someone needs to make a mod for the Adoring Fan to give him a cheesecake and to make him run into the center of town screaming "YUMMY!!!"

*Edited because the original post doesn't have anything to do on a children friendly gaming forum! Codex

Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:02 pm

Coulsonji wrote:
Chaos Kin Dar wrote:He tried to kill a daedra for me and he helped my brother steal a horse.

A bit of emphasis on TRIED :P

He did fight but was killed.

Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:23 pm

What about when he helped steal the horse? Did he die?

Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:24 pm

That is some thing you need to ask my brother.

Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:26 pm

I can't communicate with him though. :roll:

But the Adoring Fan whom helps steal horses for a living is a great idea. :D

Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:40 pm

Hes Guten Tag the Argonian.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:50 am

*Edited because the original post doesn't have anything to do on a children friendly gaming forum! Codex

^^^^
WTH? Children friendly? Elder Scrolls, CHIlDREN FRIENDLY? Are you out of your mind? A children-friendly forum about a series of games that are NOT children friendly borders on the utterly absurd. That's like having a children's day-care center at a strip club.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:55 am

Tyrannosaurus wrote:What about when he helped steal the horse? Did he die?
No he didn't die, he helped me by starting a converstion with a gaurd. The gaurd was facing me and the adoring fan got him to turn around and kept the gaurd distracted.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:46 pm

I like taking my adoring fan on trips and adventures.

He's my buddy and I show him around and introduce him to people.

He's annoying, but he probably has no friends, and he's totally devoted to you. I have to appreciate that.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:11 pm

Guten Tag the Argonian wrote:No he didn't die, he helped me by starting a converstion with a gaurd. The gaurd was facing me and the adoring fan got him to turn around and kept the gaurd distracted.

That must be the Seductive-Adoring-Fan.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:33 pm

kind of off topic, but if you have the spell tome plug-in there is a spell called ultimate bound armor that gives you a complete set of bound armor to glitch and make permanant. Thusly, I gave my servant at Rosethorn Hall a whole set of daedric armor and a daedric claymore. It's cool, I'll need to try it with the adoring fan.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:57 pm

i want him so i can train my skills/give him bound-- then backwards pickpoket it on him...
then (if possible, even if i DO doubt it, sell it)

Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:04 pm

nicholasenj wrote:...ultimate bound armor that gives you a complete set of bound armor to glitch and make permanant. .... It's cool, I'll need to try it with the adoring fan.

I think Adoring Fan doesn't sleep, so you can't get him to equip the new gear? If you manage to get him to, can you pls post back how you did it?

Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:28 pm

Adoring fan doesn't care if you pickpocket him, just go somewhere out of the way where a guard won't see you.

Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:49 am

nicholasenj wrote:Adoring fan doesn't care if you pickpocket him, just go somewhere out of the way where a guard won't see you.

Then afterwards you have to give the Adoring Fan the "Don't tell anybody about our little secret game." speech. Then you can tell him that "It's perfectly alright for a grown man, The Grand Champion, to touch a young blossoming Bosmer in THAT area". Finally, tell the Adoring Fan that "If he does tell anyone, he will be locked in the dungeon for a LONG time...and mommy and daddy won't be able to visit.". See if he cares after that...
Topic locked