UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 3:29 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Tales of Eville
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:24 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: Morrowind Oblivion Skyrim
Platform: PC
UESPoints: 0
The blade appeared out of nowhere. I saw it plunge into the back of my mothers neck. I remember the sound it made as it broke through bone, I remember the blood, so much breton blood. I saw the guard appear from nothingness and bend over her, taking the tome from her lifeless body. Though we were in the market district of the imperial city, this guard wore the armor of a city guard though I did not see which city he was from. He quickly opened the last page of the book and gasped , "Tam! RUGH!" ? He then dissapeared. The imperial guards rushed to the scene and though I told the truth about what had just happened ,,, they called ME the murderer. They called me Eville.
Marukh's Day, the 9th of Second Seed, my 17th birthday since being born under the stars of the Apprentice, was another solumn day in the imperial prison. The elf in the other cell taunted me, again. My mother taught me to hate all elves but I swore a oath, that elf WILL die by my hand. I tried to block him out by entering monothought, as my mother had taught me so many years ago.
My mother was of the few breton families to have never left the Alessian Order. She was a Marukhati Selective, as her mother before her, as I am also. I remember asking her about my father, why my hair is blond while hers is black. Why I saw things in my monothought, things she could not see. Places I had not been to before, the locations of things, the "knowing" , the time out of mind. She said my father was the high king of Alinor. "How could this be mother, Alinor is but a village, a shadow of it's former grandure. There is no king there, nore has there been for thousands of years". She said she was sent there by the Marukhati to find the proof. Deep under, she found the tomb. She told the Arch-Prelate she found nothing. When I was born, with my blond hair, they named me Eville. My mother did not change it because she said my father was evil. Myself and my mother were banished that day.
Over the years she taught me many things. She taught me the ways of combat. She taught me to have strength and endurance. She taught me how to grade my skills. She taught me Armorer, Block, Blunt, Hand to Hand and Heavy Armor. She taught me Mercantile and Speechcraft. She taught me ..... I miss her. I'm a seventeen year old Breton man in prison but when I think about her ... I cry.

Post subject: Re: Tales of Eville
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:25 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

I had been in trouble before, in Wayrest and later when we moved to Port Telvanis but never in prison. Never for murder. I could tell you about the day I got out but you probably wouldn't believe me. I needed money so I joined the fighters guild and mages guild in Cheydinhal. Helped mages there, in Chorral and Bravil. In Bravil l learned the captivate spell and learned that my mothers killer used a invisibility spell. I was determined to learn it. I was determined to find my mothers killer. I started searching town guards. I would use captivate on them until my magic was gone and then have a peek to see if they had my mothers book. They would catch me and throw me in jail. Every three days I would go to Bravil, Cheydinhal and Chorral to gather alchemy equipment, always searching each pane of the cabinets. When my heavy armor skill was down to five, I decided to find another way to search. On a positive note, I did become a master illusionist.
I decided to help close a oblivion gate outside Kvatch. When I went in, there was a town guard named Ilend Vonius. Together, we battled our way to the Fire Shield sigil stone. Before I took it, I just had to have a look. He didn't have my mothers book. He got mad but rather than yielding to him, I burried my dagger in the back of his neck. I should have felt bad about that ... but ... I didn't. Later, when I slept, I was visited and a offer was made. What better way to find a killer than to join a family of killers ? I joined and learned the Deathly Visage spell. I was given some very light armor but with a light armor skill of six, it didn't help much so I just wore clothes instead. Because of my jail time, I was offered a chance to join the thieves guild so I did that too. I was looking for nirnroots in Blackwood on day and found the Serpent Stone; that power should come in handy. I also met Mazoga and helped her. While helping Bruma mages guild, I decided to look for Frostcrag Spire. It sounded like a scam to me but it turned out to be more than awesome. I sold enough alchemy equipment and shadowbanish wine to buy spellmaking candles. I didn't need the wine because I knew the Void Gazer spell. I made a spell of invisibility for 26 seconds and heal 3 points on self for 25 seconds and called it Shadow Heal. I made a spell of paralyze for 2 seconds on target and called it Don't Move. After helping the Anvil mages guild, I learned about pilgrimage.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:33 am 
Champion
Champion

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Battlespire, Redguard, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, ESO, Legends, Blades
Platform: PC, Mac, iPad
Other Profiles: SeaGtGruff (Steam), TinklyGosling47 (Xbox)
UESPoints: 20
I'm looking forward to your next installment. :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:00 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

Am I allowed to post a youtube link here ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEQNwXMDzhk&t=158s
Eville didn't end up with the skills described here but it's a interesting watch.