UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 8:50 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 921 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 Post subject: Re: Post Your Character
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:51 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Arena, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: X360, soon-to-be PC
Other Profiles: Steam: CheeseoftheSouth (not on often)
UESPoints: 0
Name: (A really sucky name that doesn't fit at all with the race)
Race: Argonian
Birthsign: The Shadow
Class: Assassin
Current Level: 36
I forgot the health/magicka/fatigue, It's been a while since I've played Oblivion at any length
Skills: Sneak, Lockpicking, Marksman, Athletics, Blade
Tidbit of role-playing fun: He always carries a copy of "The Lusty Argonian Maid"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:01 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games: Battlespire, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, ESO, Legends
Platform: PC
UESPoints: 7
Finally came up with my character Brielle's backstory:

Recently orphaned at the age of 18, Brielle quickly found life on her own to be a challenge. Her parents had been traveling merchants, and like all Bretons they had some magical talent, but they had only just started to teach her how to use it, and she didn't have any fighting experience. She tried to make a living by pickpocketing, but wasn't particularly good at it. When she was caught trying to steal from the wrong people near the Imperial City, she was thrown in prison. Fortunately for her, the Emperor happened to be fleeing from assassins through her very cell, and she was able to go free, though the Emperor's death would later cause her to become tangled in events she would never have expected. It was her first visit to the Imperial City, and still desperate and penniless, decided to give the Arena a try as she had nothing to lose. It was here that she discovered that even her beginner's knowledge of magic would serve her well, and with the help of the local spell vendors, was able to learn more and enhance her abilities. She began learning how to use a blade as well. Her use of magic in the Arena matches quickly brought her up the ranks to Grand Champion, and she became known as "The Spellslinger". Confident in her abilities, and carrying a purse full of money, she left the city, and so began the adventure of her life.

Twitch channel: Offline

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:08 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Morrowind GOTY, Oblivion GOTY, Skyrim Legendary, ESO, Legends
Platform: PC, PS3
Other Profiles: Steam: Captain Mauin, ESO: @Mauin and @Merorzen, Legends: Mauin
UESPoints: 1
It's been a while, so I figure I'll post my three current characters (including a repost of Sahi Varutha).

Sahi Varutha:
Spoiler:
Character Image
Character Stats
Major Skills: Alchemy, Armorer, Athletics, Blade, Light Armor, Marksman, and Restoration.
Factions: Arena, Dark Brotherhood, Order of the Dragon, The Blades, Nine Divines, Knights of the Nine, and Court of Madness.

Short Story/Description:
Sahi fled to Cyrodiil after the eruption of the Red Mountain. There, she was blamed for a robbery and unjustly thrown into the Imperial Prison.
She happened to be in the cell which held the Emperor's escape route and she was freed. Sahi did work for the Dark Brotherhood; she took her time planning her kills, and she even went so far as to take down the one who had caused her imprisonment. Then, she lent her aid to Martin Septim and The Blades, helping prevent the destruction of Tamriel and putting an end to the invading Daedra.

She eventually moved on to the Shivering Isles. Sheogorath himself named her his champion, and then his successor.
Now a criminal and as much a Daedric Prince a mere mortal can be, she began investigating the attacks occurring in the Chapels of the cities and became the Divine Crusader.

Sahi continues to live in the Shivering Isles, taking the time to bug Haskill because she thinks he likes it.

Tanya Fathyron:
Spoiler:
Character Image
Character Stats
Major Skills: Armorer, Blade, Heavy Armor, Alchemy, Conjuration, Destruction, and Restoration.
Factions: The Blades.

Short Story/Description:
A relative of the Nerevarine (who, coincidentally, also happened to be named Tanya... In my Morrowind, anyway) Tanya never spent much time in Morrowind. She was not present when the Red Mountain erupted and did not care for her people when they were forced to flee. Tanya Fathyron was always present in Cyrodiil, robbing people on the roads and scrounging through Ayleid Ruins for treasure. She was eventually captured in a robbery gone wrong and thrown in the Imperial City prisons. Thanks to the Emperor's escape route being in her cell, Tanya escaped and continued her usual actions.

Though, now, she also raided Oblivion Gates and closed them in order to take the riches that were held in them. She wore the Daedric armor of her new foes and sold whatever else she picked up. Martin Septim and Jauffre eventually managed to persuade her to help stop the Oblivion Crisis and she worked with them to close the Gates forever.

Now without a source of constant coin, Tanya joined the Dark Brotherhood and started making a profit out of killing. She eventually rose to the top and settled down and led the Dark Brotherhood until her death.

Brelina Sulli:
Spoiler:
Character Image
Character Stats
Major Skills: Armorer, Blade, Alchemy, Restoration, Light Armor, Marksman, and Sneak.
Factions: Court of Madness.

Short Story/Description:
A Breton assassin from High Rock, Brelina was taking jobs from across Tamriel. She had one in the Imperial City, but botched the job. Brelina was captured and thrown unceremoniously into prison... Only to be released when assassins from the Mythic Dawn came after the Emperor.

Thanks to her lucky break, Brelina escaped and gladly continues doing the only job she knows: merciless killing.
For a while. Then, her attention was attracted by rumors of a strange door near Bravil. She simply had to investigate. During the course of her investigation, Brelina eventually became the Madgod himself. Because of that, she now plies her trade in both Tamriel and in the Shivering Isles.

Brelina was approached by Lucien Lachance while resting in Tamriel and offered the opportunity to join the Dark Brotherhood. She accepted, and now works for them rather as a freelance assassin.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:08 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Morrowind GOTY, Oblivion GOTY, Skyrim
UESPoints: 2
Made a small handful of characters but only three stand out...

Gandalf
Breton - lvl 45 - hardest difficulty
Caged since birth, after a prophecy foretold that a master of magicka would risen then fall, bringing the Imperial City to its knees. Gandalf instead was released when the Emperor believed that he was the key to saving the Empitre. Having an innate talent for the gifts of magicaka he quickly became the Arch-Mage and launched a campaign against all that is evil and grotesque. Until the tragic day that victory was plucked from their grasp and Martin Septim "died" before his very eyes. Confusion, anger, and grief consumed him. He failed to protect his future King and friend. Dawning a full set of daedric armor infused with powerful magicka enchantments from the greatest sigil stones, he decided to continue his good work by joining the Fighter's Guild! But the young man's face would be forever veiled by the Crown of the Witch King. Not long after his relentless pursuit for justice, he found the blood of the innocents of Water's Edge on his hands. What has he done?! Biene Amelion, the lovely lass that he helped save from proverty, wouldn't be able to care for her dumb father. The splinter in his heart formed after Martin's death drove deeper into him but he tried to redeem himself by putting an end to the Hist production. It was for naught for the burden in his heart couldn't be alleviated. Joining the Thieves Guild, he thought he could fuel the darkness and goodness within by commiting crimes to help the poor. But after realizing that the Gray Fox was merely using him to remove the curse of Nocturnal's cowl, a bloodlust consumed him and the Thieves Guild was never heard from again. Shortly after he was contacted by the Dark Brotherhood, he embarked on a murderous rampage across Cyrodil. Months later, after his meeting with the Night Mother, he lost all understanding... all judgement... only feeling a strange force across the Niben Bay beckoning to him. Now there are whispers of a Mad God clad in daedric armor who lost his skinned puppy after a soujourn to Cyrodiil and the echoes of a barren Imperial City.

Argwen
Bosmer - lvl 26 - hardest
Unjustly thrown in the Imperial Prison, her memories were erased by the mage inquisitors, and all knowledge of Cyrodiil was forgotten. But the instincts remained and Argwen was able to recover some tidbits from the chatter of the guards and the mumbling of that dark elf as he snored in his sleep. Tales of a man in a gray cowl stirred murky memories in her but unfortunately they never stretched past the gossip of the Imperial City and a few towns. The Emperor must've mistook her for someone else and ordered her release. The face of the one who betrayed her greeted her from a poster. The mask awoke a torrent of memories, save the identity of the traitor. Regardless, she knew the mask was rightfull her's and proceeded to her hone her skills anew. Known as the famous Shadowstep, the Thieves Guild were eager to recruit her again, believing that a celebrity thief would draw attention from their master. The Gray Fox wouldn't be granted a swift death for the torment that she suffered for his treachery. In the end, the mask was laid in her hands, and there was only one thing left to do. The city of Anvil was all in an uproar as their recently returned Count and beloved Countess disappeared. Many believe that after the lovers reunited that they wished the spend the rest of their lives in seclusion. The people of Anvil missed their guidance but the sadness in their hearts dissipated upon finding two great roasts in the castle. Shadowstep, the Champion of the Arena, who graced the ecstactic fans with her prescence, was quick to point out that the delicacy bequeathed by their absent benefactors was none other than the exotic Unthrappa dish.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:02 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: Oblivion, Skyrim
Only two Oblivion characters, but many hours invested in them...

Astarte:
Spoiler:
Race: Altmer
Sex: Female
Class: Battlemage
Birthsign: The Mage
Level: 35

My first Elder Scrolls character. No idea what she was doing in prison. Very happy to get out, though, and spent a lot of time around Skingrad, getting to know everyone (including Glarthir). Caught the Alchemy bug from Sindarion, and did her first Mages Guild recommendation quest in Skingrad. Eventually bought Rosethorn Hall, and took it personally whenever an Oblivon gate opened within sight of the city gates.

Took a real dislike to Necromancers and enjoyed destroying Mannimarco and his ilk. I'm still reflexively creeped out by zombie sound effects.

Probably kept Essential Martin around too long before delivering him to Jauffre.

Couldn't resist assembling a 100% Chameleon Suit. Stopped wearing half of it after Dagon Shrine. Went on to become Champion of Cyrodiil yadda yadda.

Olgierd:
Spoiler:
Race: Bosmer
Sex: Male
Custom Class: Troubleshooter
Birthsign: The Thief
Level: 37

My first (and only) custom class character. Almost certainly incarcerated for being a peeping tom.

Olgierd immediately delivered the Amulet of Kings to Jauffre, but never bothered to visit Kvatch. As a result, Cyrodiil remained pleasantly unmarred by Oblivion gates.

He thought he wanted to be a thief and performed a few Guild missions, but found the Fighters Guild more remunerative. He eventually found his vocation as "treasure hunter," and specialized in Ayleid ruins.

As diverting as Cyrodiil was, it couldn't compare to the psychedelic realm of the Shivering Isles. Olgierd delighted in exploring the Isles, and he embraced the quest to halt the Greymarch. His signature innovation as Madgod has been the introduction of Aureal-Mazken mud-wrestling every Fredas.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:58 pm 
Warder
Warder

ES Games: Oblivion GOTY, Morrowind GOTY, Skyrim Legendary Edition, ESO: Tamriel Unlimited
Other Profiles: USRailFan (Steam)
OK, the one I've currently just started:

Bendu Olo (yeah, I have zero imagination :-P)
Male Imperial, Lvl 1
Birthsign: The Warrior
Class: Knight
Specialization: Combat
Attributes: Personality, Strength
Major Skills:

Blade
Block
Blunt
Hand to Hand
Heavy Armour
Illusion
Speechcraft

Top 5 Best Trained Skills:

Blade
Heavy Armour
Speechcraft
Mercantile
Block

Favorite Guilds:

Arena, The Blades, Nine Divines

Prefered Equipment and tactics:

Currently: Iron Claymore, full set of Iron Armour (no shield). Melée all the way, quick and fast, plus the occasional fireball.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:17 pm 
Warder
Warder

ES Games: Oblivion GOTY, Morrowind GOTY, Skyrim Legendary Edition, ESO: Tamriel Unlimited
Other Profiles: USRailFan (Steam)
My first character (fell in an Oblivion Gate while doing the 'Allies for Bruma' quest):

Olaf
Male Nord, Lvl 7 (IIRC)
Birthsign: The Lord
Class: Warrior
Specialization: Combat
Attributes: Endurance, Strength
Major Skills:

Armourer
Athletics
Blade
Block
Blunt
Hand to Hand
Heavy Armour

Top 5 Best Trained Skills:

Blade
Heavy Armour
Block
Athletics
Mercantile

Favorite Guilds:

Arena, The Blades, Nine Divines, Fighters Guild

Prefered Equipment and tactics:

Akaviri Katana, full set of Blades armour (with shield). Melée all the way, quick and fast, plus the occasional fireball.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:29 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, ESO
Platform: PC, PS4/3, Xbone
Name: Aeldra
Race: Dunmer
Class: The vanilla Witchhunter class. In future I'll go with custom classes.
Current Level: 24

Accomplishments:

Mages' guild: did up to getting your staff.
Fighter's guild: complete
Thieves' guild: complete
Dark Brotherhood: complete.
Currently: in the Shivering Isles (my favourite so far)

I haven't started the main quest beyond giving Jauffre the amulet, and I haven't started Knights of the Nine.

Preferred Equipment and tactics:
- wears light armor, carries bows and arrows, and one-handed swords and a shield just in case. I plan on setting up a set of enchanted clothing once my magic skills are high enough. Usual tactic is to summon something as a distraction, then fling spells or poisoned/enchanted arrows from afar.

Oblivion is my first Elder Scrolls game, so I wanted a jack-of-all-trades to help me get used to the game and figure out what my usual syle is, and I've used what I learned when setting up more specialized characters in Morrowind and Skyrim. She's also a do-everything character, but I find myself coming up with role-playing reasons for doing things in the order.

My future plans are to finish Shivering Isles, then repent my evil ways and do knights of the nine. Afterwards, I'll take care of the main quest, the rest of the mage's guild and the miscellaneous quests at about the same time.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:36 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Morrowind GOTY, Oblivion GOTY, Skyrim Legendary, ESO, Legends
Other Profiles: Steam: Captain Mauin, ESO: @Mauin and @Merorzen, Legends: Mauin
I decided to delete all of my current characters (well, character... I only had one) and start over.

K'rishiza:
Spoiler:
K'rishiza: the perpetually frightened Khajiit.
Birthsign: The Lady
Class: Adventurer (I couldn't be bothered to name it, and adventurer is most suitable for what she is)
Current Level: 50 (maximum)
Health: 664
Magicka: 200
Fatigue: 400
Major Skills: Athletics, Blade, Heavy Armor, Alchemy, Destruction, Mercantile, Security.

Brief Story:
At only 20 years old, K'rishiza set out to wander Tamriel as a freelance adventurer. She had only just arrived at the Imperial City when she was arrested for causing a brawl in a tavern. K'rishiza was thrown into the Imperial City prisons and left alone; there, she was constantly berated by an annoying Dark Elf who apparently thought she liked the taste of rat.

K'rishiza was set free when the Emperor and his Blades came through her cell. She followed them for a time, and was eventually tasked with taking the Amulet of Kings to Jauffre at Weynon Priory. The young Khajiit witnessed the death of the Emperor and was a little shaken by it. Eventually, however, she took the Amulet to Weynon Priory and was then told to find Martin Septim: the Emperor's last son.

She did so without question and eventually became the Champion of Cyrodiil.
K'rishiza also became the Grand Champion of the Arena, the Divine Crusader, and... Even Sheogorath.

The Khajiit disappeared after a time and it was rumored that she had been swallowed by Oblivion. The truth is... That she now resides within the Shivering Isles, having lost her sanity when she embraced the role of Sheogorath. She sat upon Sheogorath's throne, holding the Staff she had helped create, lamenting that there was, in fact, no cheese for everyone.

Verona Seritius:
Spoiler:
Verona Seritius: wandering Alchemist.
Birthsign: The Steed
Class: Alchemist
Current Level 50 (maximum)
Health: 650
Major Skills: Athletics, Block, Hand to Hand, Alchemy, Restoration, Mercantile, Sneak.

Brief Story:
Barely an adult, Verona was thrown into the Imperial City prisons after being blamed for a crime she did not commit. They say she broke into The Main Ingredient and stole some alchemy supplies, but no proof was ever found. She was thrown into the prisons anyway.

Soon after being tormented by a certain Dark Elf, Verona encountered the Emperor himself fleeing attacking assassins with his Blades. She was released and followed them for a while. After being forbidden from following them, Verona was forced to fight her way through some caves under the Prison; she was not good with a blade, so she was forced to punch her way through rats, goblins, and even a zombie. This disgusted her. Being a pacifist, Verona would rather avoid bloodshed... Though in this case she had absolutely no choice. It was either kill, or die trapped in the caverns.

Verona fought her way through and eventually came back to the Emperor and his guards. The Blades weren't too pleased to see her, but the Emperor was. At his request, she followed them through the rest of the chambers until they were backed into a corner by assassins from the Mythic Dawn. The Emperor handed her the Amulet of Kings and told her to find his last living son. He was then murdered by an assassin, right in front of Verona! She was holding his hand as he died.

After speaking with Baurus, Verona left the sewers... She didn't have the heart to tell Baurus that she couldn't do it: she couldn't take the Amulet to Jauffre. She couldn't find the Emperor's lost son. But... There was something in the Emperor's words that compelled her to act.

And so she spent the next few weeks wandering Cyrodiil, collecting various ingredients, brewing potions, and selling them to whoever needed them.
This time was spent reflecting on what the Emperor had said. Verona felt she had no choice, so she learned to kill. Even then, she only killed when absolutely necessary.

It was because of this that she eventually became Champion of Cyrodiil.
After the Oblivion Crisis ended, Verona returned to her normal ways of collecting ingredients and selling potions. She never killed again.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:39 pm 
Warder
Warder

Mauin wrote:

K'rishiza:
Spoiler:
K'rishiza: the perpetually frightened Khajiit.
Birthsign: The Lady
Class: Adventurer (I couldn't be bothered to name it, and adventurer is most suitable for what she is)
Current Level: 50 (maximum)
Health: 664
Major Skills: Athletics, Blade, Heavy Armor, Alchemy, Destruction, Mercantile, Security.

Brief Story:
At only 20 years old, K'rishiza set out to wander Tamriel as a freelance adventurer. She had only just arrived at the Imperial City when she was arrested for causing a brawl in a tavern. K'rishiza was thrown into the Imperial City prisons and left alone; there, she was constantly berated by an annoying Dark Elf who apparently thought she liked the taste of rat.

K'rishiza was set free when the Emperor and his Blades came through her cell. She followed them for a time, and was eventually tasked with taking the Amulet of Kings to Jauffre at Weynon Priory. The young Khajiit witnessed the death of the Emperor and was a little shaken by it. Eventually, however, she took the Amulet to Weynon Priory and was then told to find Martin Septim: the Emperor's last son.

She did so without question and eventually became the Champion of Cyrodiil.
K'rishiza also became the Grand Champion of the Arena, the Divine Crusader, and... Even Sheogorath.

The Khajiit disappeared after a time and it was rumored that she had been swallowed by Oblivion. The truth is... That she now resides within the Shivering Isles, having lost her sanity when she embraced the role of Sheogorath. She sat upon Sheogorath's throne, holding the Staff she had helped create, lamenting that there was, in fact, no cheese for everyone.

I love it. Oblivion's character creation was awesome, you could do almost anything on it. Well, other than hairstyles. :/

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:05 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion & Skyrim
Platform: PS3
Mattius Caius.
Birthsign: The Tower
Class: Sniper
Current Level: 5
Major Skills: Athletics, Light Armor, Hand to Hand, Marksman, Speechcraft, Sne

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:34 am 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: Skyrim, Morrowind, Oblivion
Platform: PS3, PC
Other Profiles: makaioh
I just started this game, and I made a nice character that is an ancestor of my #1 Skyrim character, who I keep forgetting to post but that is not important:

Norberto
Male Breton
Battlemage
He was in prison for some prank he pulled while drunk that went horribly horribly wrong. I haven't decided what yet because I really just started this game and don't know anything about the world he's in. He was like "I think I've seen you in dreams, too," to the emperor, but that was a lie just to make it less awkward. He feels guilty about lying since that friendship ended poorly.

He is walking to Mission #1 "Return the amulet" and he found his happy place. He jumped in, but I had to use fast-travel to get him out!

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:35 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Name: Rahnan
Race: Wood Elf (Bosmer)
Class: Ranger (Custom Class)
Major Skills: Sneak, Marksman, Illusion, Mysticism, Blade, Athletics, Acrobatics.
Level: 1
Guilds i plan to join: All
Backstory: When he was a young boy, Rahnan was going out alone in a forest in Valenwood with his father. They were hunting for meat and other stuff to eat, but abruptly a bear attacked and killed his father. Rahnan only had his father, his mother left home when he was younger and never came back. When his father was killed, Rahnan ran as fast as he could and the bear couldn't find him. Later he grabbed his bow again, and sneaked back to the place where the bear attacked him and his father. The bear was still there, looking around to see him. Rahnan shooted a arrow, and the bear fell on the ground. He wasn't dead, and he saw Rahnan. Because he could not get up Rahnan shooted as fast as he could another arrow, and the bear slumped back on the ground and was dead.
Then Rahnan decided to go to Cyrodill, a place where he came much when he was young because his father loved to go to the Imperial City and explore it. When he was in the Imperial City, he had no money and he was very poor. He decided to break into a house, but it did not work and he was caught. Because of that he was sent to the jail of the Imperial City, long time spent in there before Uriel Septim came to him and he could get out.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:47 pm 
Warder
Warder

My first Oblivion character, a Nord, of course! Ah, memories!
Hidden:

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 2:35 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Oblivion
Platform: Xbox 360
Other Profiles: stankyloop
Name: Adam The Brave
Race: Redguard
Class: DrugDealer (Custon Class)
Major Skills: I seriously DO NOT remember.
Level: 36
My Guilds: Pretty much all of dem.
Favourite? Well of course The DB and Thieves Guild. (I have lots of infamy)
My Armor: Some Umbra Ebony and Some Daedric Mixed.
My Weapons: Elven Claymore, Glass Bow;Elven Arrows.

Thanks for Reading. :D

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:35 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Oblivion & Skyrim
Platform: Xbox 360
Today I made a very reckless character via DiD... RIP nonetheless. I liked him

Aodhan Amos the Male Drunk Brute

Major Attributes:
Strength
Speed

Major Skills:
Hand to Hand
Athletics
Heavy Armor
Block
Speechcraft
Mercantile
Armorer

He started out in the jail like most, he killed his best friend in a brawl over a girl. The girl visited once to tell him that she was leaving forever... Needless to say, once he got his lucky break from the prison he went out and spent the money he got from the escape tunnel findings on booze. In his drunken stumblings he attacked one of the sparrers outside of the arena but to no avail as the guards teams up on him so he had no choice to surrender. After many more jailings he decided to leave the Imperial City. He just couldn't control himself in a big city. However, his drunken rage was not satisfied. He ran into every cave, fort, ruin, and mine he found and just raged through everything. Until finally in his final dungeon delve in an Ayleid Ruin, he ran to attack an imp and go trapped in a room as his lungs filled with the released poison.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:48 pm 
Associate
Associate

ES Games: Skyrim Oblivion Morrowind
Name: N/A
Level: 4 :lol: (i know it's awful)
Best levels:
Blade
Athletics
Acrobatics
Sneak
Marksman
Mercantile
Guilds: Listener Of The Black Hand
Race: Argonian
Class: Custom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:28 am 
Lord of the Shivering Isles
Lord of the Shivering Isles

ES Games: Oblivion:GOTY, Skyrim:Legendary edition
Platform: PS3.
UESPoints: 12
Name:Loramia
Race:Altmer
Class:Mage
Birthsign:Atronauch
Primary skills:All of the magical ones
Secondary skills:None really.
What guilds she will join:The Mage's Guild
Half arsed backstory:

Hidden:
Loramia grew up in the Summerset Isles. Her parents were merchants of magical items. She attended one of the many local magical schools in the isles. At the age of 18, she moved to Cyrodiil with a few friends. She wanted to explore the world but was very curious about the heart of the Empire. She lived in Anvil and loved being by the sea. She lived there for 10 years and her friends informed her about wanting to move back to the Isles. She said she would remain behind and helped them to pack. Without her friends, she couldn't afford to live in Anvil but knew of the Arcane University. She travelled to the Imperial City and was arrested for stealing a Sweetroll. Even though she did not. But little did she know that her life was about to change forever. She was the champion of the Nine and would end up saving Cyrodiil as well as doing other great things.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:31 pm 
Associate
Associate

ES Games: Morrowind, Daggerfall, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: PC, Xbox 360
Other Profiles: GhelJr
Name: Ghel Angel
Race\ Gender: Nord\ Male
Class: Hunter Blue Blood
MS: Athletics, Blade, Light Armor, Restoration, Security, Sneak, Speechcraft.
Favorite Skills: Blade, Light Armor
Bio:
Hidden:
(sorry be in portuguese) Prólogo
Anos antes da era dos homens, antes do grande dilúvio, acontecer um homem chamado Porta-Voz nasceu, o único dos humanos que acreditou em Noé mesmo não sendo humano, ajudou a criar a arca e entrou nela com ele, alguns anos mais tarde ele sumiu e voltou com um bebê do povo nobre do norte e falou em alta voz para os homens, "Filhos de Adão eis o seu rei 'Júlio Swordsman Mestre Cesar Homos Imperator Aquele Que Início a Era dos Homens' este é o seu rei!”
O povo gritou, “tu és bendito, pois o traz nosso rei o escolhido do Santo Rei!”
Mas um filho de Cain bradou enfurecido, "não seguirei um sangue azul povo de merda ele como todo azul, do inferno, inúteis teve que ser salvo por um sangue vermelho!"
A resposta foi o envelhecimento repentino da criança que foi de bebê à adolescente em segundos, após esse envelhecimento o jovem rei disse em tom baixo, "venha me vencer então." O de sangue verde pela primeira vez na vida temeu pela mesma, mas mesmo assim desembainhou a khopis de bronze e ouro e atacou o rei, sem nenhuma tática e estilo, querendo eliminar o último inimigo da própria raça e único ser ainda vivo capaz de matá-lo ele atacou vez após vez tentando matar o inimigo azul enquanto o jovem rei se defendia em uma velocidade além da imaginável usando uma falcata de prata e um gládio de ouro puro o bárbaro de sangue verde atacou uma última vez na vida ao tentar acertar o pescoço do nobre que se defendeu com o gládio e cortou o punho opressor com a falcata, o verde não podendo mais lutar começou a chorar e o rei disse quando viu o pranto, "não és nada, além de um fraco que pertence a uma raça de bárbaros e nem isso és mais, pois você morreu eu sou o último azul e único deles que reinou sobre os vermelhos os tratando como súditos e não escravos vocês são o povo humano e eu o seu guia nessa jornada a grandeza hoje começa a primeira era dos homens
como seu rei digo amanhã nossa constituição será criada hoje festejamos e agradecemos ao Santo Rei”. No outro dia, todos foram ao centro do acampamento o grande rei dos homens sentava-se em um trono de madeira e falou “Homens do meu império”, bem vindos à sala dos conselheiros elejam dez pessoas para o pequeno conselho o governador do império será o Porta-Voz ele só esta abaixo da minha pessoa no império inteiro, ele decidirá tudo até eu completar 18 anos e me casar, ele dominara sobre o império, assim disse o rei dos homens, durante dezoito anos ele governará todos os homens, mas antes criaremos as leis deste império.
1. Todo vivente que desobedecer às leis deste império será punido de acordo com seu crime como descrito neste mesmo artigo as infrações leves terão punições leves desde um dia de cárcere a quarenta chibatadas menos uma, infrações graves desde prisão perpétua a pena de morte dependendo do por que da pena de morte ela ira de decapitação à fogueira.
2. Não tomará as coisas dos outros como tua isso conta como infração leve e a pena depende da razão que a pessoa teve para cometer esta infração
3. Não mataras seus patrícios dependendo da razão isto poder ser uma infração leve, mas normalmente é uma infração grave.
4. Não traíras o seu cônjuge independente da razão isto é uma infração grave ambos, marido e mulher morrerão juntos pela espada e depois serão cremados juntos e as cinzas deles serão derramadas sobre o vivente causador do adultério e este, ainda vivo será jogado na fogueira.
5. Somente o primeiro nascido do meu sangue, sendo homem ou mulher, terá direito a reinar sobre os homens só existirá um César por reinado neste império qualquer rei que declarar o segundo filho rei por ele ser o 'primeiro filho' será apedrejado por isto em público e o primeiro nascido de sangue real ira reinar.
6. Independente do sexo só reinará alguém casado.
7. Só o Santo Rei poderá mudar estas leis.
Agora vou descansar vivam bem daqui a 16 anos eu vou escolher minha esposa adeus.

16 anos depois

O jovem rei diz assentado no trono a todos, "Hoje dia 22 de outubro do ano 16 da Era humana eu Júlio Swordsman Master César Homos Imperator Completo meu décimo sexto ano e vim conhecer quem o Santo Rei escolheu para ser minha e para eu ser dela, todas as jovens de dezesseis anos sem exceção devem estar aqui amanhã a está hora a jovem que não aparecer os pais serão considerados infratores leves, certo como ainda não sou maior de idade deixo o governador para as coisas do reino adiê”.
No outro dia o rei assentou-se no trono de ébano e a frente dele Havia uma fila com todas as jovens do reino dos filhos de Adão, menos uma, o jovem rei falou as jovens, “quem de vocês consegue resolver a seguinte charada ‘sou somente metade desta carne a minha outra metade me traiu eu me livrei dela estou livre da mágoa, mas sinto falta dela quem sou’ Quem responder está charada hoje volte aqui. Tchau. Até mais tarde lindas", nenhuma delas sabia o que era isso por que não havia divórcios nem adúlteros há cinquenta anos, mas uma garota que tinha sido proibida pelo pai de ir sabia a resposta ela ouviu a prima repetindo a charada e ela perguntou "quem te perguntou isto?" a prima respondeu "o rei hoje mesmo", "me leve até ele eu sei a resposta" disse a jovem, "qual a sua idade Ana?" Perguntou-lhe Elena, "dezesseis Elena", respondeu Ana, "vem comigo" disse a prima, Ana na sala do trono disse, "Te respondo com uma pergunta ' do que come saiu comida e do forte saiu doçura' a resposta do seu enigma é um homem divorciado e traído que ama quem traiu ele, meu rei o que ganho por ter respondido corretamente sua charada?", o rei respondeu, "Leo et melle, ganhaste meu coração e este império Ana casa comigo.", "sim minh'alma sim te amo" foi a resposta.
Dois anos depois o grande rei dos homens falou, "hoje dia 221018 1E humana eu o grande rei Júlio Swordsman Master César Homos Imperator marido de Ana Mestre César Imperatriz de todos os homens da terra tomo o trono do Império, pois chegou a hora do Meu reinado.”.
Dezesseis anos depois o príncipe Octávio Poeta Master General Homos Princeps ouviu a voz do Santo Rei e obedeceu a Ele a voz tinha dito, “vá até a cidade e procure a garota vestida de rosa e com olho verde e vermelho e se case com ela depois disto e depois que ela morrer se case novamente, pois a criança que nascer daquele ventre será usada com outro motivo ele será meu servo e o nome dele será Marino Swordsman Master Centurião Eterno do sangue dele daqui a setenta e um anos nascera um rei tão poderoso que toda terra o servirá” •.
1e 95

Nasce Marino terceiro quarto filho do meio irmão Marino quarto

1e 112

Ele mata o irmão por ele trair o rei e tentar tomar a princesa Cleópatra Excalibur Legione General Cônsul primeira filha e primeira criança a nascer de sangue real no ano 95 da 1°era neste mesmo ano ele se casa com ela.
1e ano 173
Nascem Cléo e Morte, filhos de Marino e Cleópatra.
1e 180
Cléo se casa com o Porta-Voz

1e ano 195
Dia 22 de outubro nascem oito garotos Ghel Júnior, Davi Jesse, Léo Leão, Olaf Northson, Duque Octávio, Alex Delsul, Rafael Paradise e Vladimir Quiron.
1e ano 4999
Ocorre uma revolução os oito são congelados.

Capítulo Um
Despertar
2013 A.D. ou 3E 2013

Os oito filhos do Porta-Voz demoram a acordar e tarde demais foram acordados pelos seus Dominus.
Vladimir Quiron o Urso Pardo Foi o primeiro a acordar, sem fazer ideia nenhuma de que haviam se passado 11817 anos e que ele estava na terceira era humana, ele estava com tanto ódio de ter sido congelado que não dominou a fera interna e se tornou em Elekiere, a união das três personalidades do Hunter, a Fera, o Servo e o Hunter em si, essa união é letal a todos que estão perto dele, ele sentiu o cheiro de todos os inimigos, oito testers que tinham o dever de testar os oito, e como um urso ele os derrotou.
Rafael acordou e sem humanidade nenhuma estraçalhou quem estava perto dele então.
Alex acordou dizendo, 'oito sempre oito, droga um de cada vez quem de vocês quer morrer antes que venha' os testers se alinharam e lutaram bravamente, mas eles morreram rápido.
Octávio acordou e deu oito passos e decapitou um oponente a cada passo.
Olaf o urso polar acordou de mau humor e devorou os oponentes.
Nesta hora Léo o Leão acordou com muita raiva e descontrolado pelo que ele fez de como tinha sido enganado pelo povo que ele comandava com justiça por isso destroçou os que estavam perto.
Davi acordou calmo (estranho para um Hunter) e disse, "desculpa a bagunça, mas acabei de acordar, o que vocês desejam?", “testá-lo senhor", responderam, "me testar eu sou Davi Jesse, Filho Do Porta-Voz, 1° rei de Imaginus eu sou o poder que sala seja purificada em nome do Santo Rei".
Nesta hora Ghel Júnior acordou de seu sono de onze mil oitocentos e dezessete anos com fome, muita fome e sede, ele vê os oito, pega a [&@%!] e começa a lutar, se defende com o braço esquerdo e fura o estômago do primeiro, eleva a espada a uma altura acima da cabeça e com uma força acima do possível, para alguém de um metro e setenta e setenta quilos, desce a [&@%!] de prata que cortou o segundo inimigo ao meio, defende-se com uma seax de ouro puro, recém-desembainhada no lado esquerdo do rosto, do terceiro oponente e ataca usando A Antiga AD (Adaga Dragão) em um corte de baixo pra cima que abre o ventre do terceiro oponente ele limpa a AD e à guarda, libera a [&@%!] do chão e ataca com ela o quarto inimigo ela atravessa o peito dele, Ghel larga à espada e soca o rosto do próximo e rapidamente quebra o braço direito e trava a perna esquerda do oponente que cai deitado no chão o primeiro filho põe os dois joelhos nas costas do caído pega com a mão esquerda no queixo e com a direita no cabelo e arranca à cabeça dele, quebra a traqueia do sexto, e soca a têmpora esquerda do sétimo depois lhe quebra o pescoço retira a falcata da bainha e mata o último limpa as armas e vai embora.
Capitulo Dois
Ghel

(Este capítulo e o que nele está escrito e parte da história deste império e me foi contado pela voz do imperador)

Saio do local que me prendeu por anos e procuro uma hospedaria para poder beber e comer um pouco encontro uma rápido entro e pergunto o preço de um pouco de alimento a mulher que estava lá uma jovem de uns vinte anos, morena de pele bem clara, baixa, de olhos verdes, cabelo liso comprido, tinha um corpo magro, e fala em um idioma para mim estranho, faço gestos para pedir um papel e algo para escrever ela entende rápido e me entrega o papel eu escrevo AQUA ela entende e me da um pouco da água então eu olho nos olhos dela e digo, "que a sua sabedoria venha a mim”
E falo em português, "valeu Leia", "como você aprendeu a minha língua e o meu nome", "você me ensinou quando eu olhei nos seus olhos eu vi a sua história completa" ela começou a me encarar e falo, "você viu tudo mesmo até", "tudo você é linda assim mesmo, onde fica o castelo dos seus líderes?", "na cidade de São Paulo no largo da batata eu acho por que você fez cara de nojo quando falou castelo?", ela me perguntou algo com uma resposta complicada, pois na primeira era dos homens os reis moravam em tendas pequenas que só cabiam à família real, todas as reuniões eram feitas no centro da capital imperial onde ficava o trono real ou imperial e faça chuva ou faça sol isto ocorria, pois só os verdes tinham castelos, eu respondo, "meu povo não é a favor de castelos nos preferimos, Simplicidade senhorita, mas como eu chego lá?", "bem te levo lá eu to indo para La protestar mesmo, vamos" nos então pegamos uma… lotação até o centro da cidade onde nos juntamos a um grupo enorme de manifestantes insatisfeitos o lobo diz, "eles precisam de uma liderança forte e que ouça eles, imperador você vive novamente está acordado ouça o seu sangue tu és rei por nascimento e por isso deves obedecer ao povo teu povo meu senhor lidere novamente como Imperador eterno escolhido pelo Santo Rei reine", "sou servo do povo isso esta no meu sangue, mas não vou reinar!” a resposta do povo que me ouvia foi “sim você vai nos guiar", "tudo bem eu aceito vou guiar o povo, mas se conseguirmos, o antigo estatuto do meu povo será restaurado somente sete leis acima de todos os viventes", “pode ser só um deles? Imperador do mundo", "Davi irmão claro que serve. A luta e a revolução irmãos".
Nos fomos até o palácio dos bandeirantes e gritamos "fora a república", dezenas de vezes, então mandei o povo parar e falei em sentido ao castelo, "nós temos um foco agora e problema deste país é a república fora ou diminua o salário dos políticos para um salário mínimo, saiam ou diminuam o salário e o número de ministros para dez amanhã se vocês não tiverem decidido o povo decidirá vocês têm até Amanhã." Cada um seguiu o próprio caminho eu voltei com a Lia para a casa dela e dormi em um sofá eu acho sei lá o que é isto eu sonhei com a noite em que me prenderam um sonho terrível, mas necessário para eu acordar de vez, o sangue aqueceu-se a ' fome' veio e a força do Santo Rei volta aos meus músculos eu olho para o meu lado e a Lia estava lá me olhando com medo nos olhos e me disse, "você fala dormindo, eu ouvi sobre a traição da sua 'escrava' é verdade você teve uma escrava e você a matou, queimada por te trair isso é verdade?", "sim gastei uma garrafa de DB para ter ela, isso é igual a 750*e*15 Reais muito dinheiro e ela me vendeu para a guarda da cidade pensando que ia se livrar de mim eu paguei minha fiança e condenei-a a fogueira por traição ao dono o estranho eu ia livrá-la da servidão no mesmo dia eu fui preso no caixão e dormi linda" ela olhou em meus olhos e falou, "no seu império a escravidão vai voltar?", "vai ser proibida a venda de escravos e eles só obedecerão, o dono deles será por dívida e derrota em guerras, tipo você vendeu a sua vida a mim eu serei seu dono até a minha morte entendeu", ela continuou olhando meus olhos e qual seria o meu preço? No seu império.", "três DBs ou setecentos e cinquenta moedas de ouro seu sangue é nobre seu olho é claro sua pele macia seu corpo é show você é muito inteligente fala mais de uma língua e têm mana porque a pergunta?", "me compra?", "sim agora você é minha, eu vou deixar você escolher a língua que eu vou usar para. “Mandar em você” ela me olhou pensou um pouco e disse,"latim e inglês, as duas línguas domine mi", "assim será então Vestes deponeret slave", ela me obedece e eu observo minha recém-comprada mercadoria. "Perfeita Vestes poneret serva vamos tomar este país a força fora república ola 'Império Teocrata do Brasil e Imaginus' vamos.".
Nesse dia fomos até o mesmo local de ontem onde falei alto, “o povo declarou-se a meu favor e não querem mais essa república falha e falsa”. “Eu o servo eterno do Santo Rei guiarei este povo agora.” O povo, o meu povo, começa a gritar, “vida longa ao nosso rei e Imperador ‘Ghel o Primeiro Filho Servo do Santo Rei e senhor da Primeira das Famílias Head of the House Angel Aquele que Controla o Lobo e o Cavalo senhor do tempo” O governador do nosso estado fala, "eu desisto este estado é teu" eu venço sem uma luta, mas meus soldados querem lutar eu pergunto, “qual é o estado mais dividido da nossa região”, "acho que o Rio de Janeiro é o mais dividido senhor", eu conto o povo que está comigo e por estimativa cinco milhões e destes só um, podia ser usado como soldado espera um pouco ainda há dez mil Soldados leais a mim desde a primeira era vou chamar eles, "meus soldados e guerreiros leais de imaginus eu vos chamo em nome do Santo Rei lutem por mim novamente vamos conquistar este país" eu falei isso na antiga língua dos azuis e em minutos eles apareceram e bradaram, "bendito é o nosso rei e servo do Santo Rei" eu grito, "VAMOS MEU POVO A LUTA.”.
Mas antes disso acontecer ele foi traído novamente e foi mandado para uma prisão em um mundo estranho

Last edited by GhelAngel on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:05 pm 
Guardian
Guardian

ES Games: Oblivion collectors Edition& GOTY. Skyrim Collector's Edition
Platform: XBOX 360
GhelAngel wrote:
Hidden:
Name: Ghel Angel
Race\ Gender: Nord\ Male
Class: Hunter Blue Blood
MS: Athletics, Blade, Light Armor, Restoration, Security, Sneak, Speechcraft.
Favorite Skills: Blade, Light Armor
Bio:(sorry be in portuguese) Prólogo
Anos antes da era dos homens, antes do grande dilúvio, acontecer um homem chamado Porta-Voz nasceu, o único dos humanos que acreditou em Noé mesmo não sendo humano, ajudou a criar a arca e entrou nela com ele, alguns anos mais tarde ele sumiu e voltou com um bebê do povo nobre do norte e falou em alta voz para os homens, "Filhos de Adão eis o seu rei 'Júlio Swordsman Mestre Cesar Homos Imperator Aquele Que Início a Era dos Homens' este é o seu rei!”
O povo gritou, “tu és bendito, pois o traz nosso rei o escolhido do Santo Rei!”
Mas um filho de Cain bradou enfurecido, "não seguirei um sangue azul povo de merda ele como todo azul, do inferno, inúteis teve que ser salvo por um sangue vermelho!"
A resposta foi o envelhecimento repentino da criança que foi de bebê à adolescente em segundos, após esse envelhecimento o jovem rei disse em tom baixo, "venha me vencer então." O de sangue verde pela primeira vez na vida temeu pela mesma, mas mesmo assim desembainhou a khopis de bronze e ouro e atacou o rei, sem nenhuma tática e estilo, querendo eliminar o último inimigo da própria raça e único ser ainda vivo capaz de matá-lo ele atacou vez após vez tentando matar o inimigo azul enquanto o jovem rei se defendia em uma velocidade além da imaginável usando uma falcata de prata e um gládio de ouro puro o bárbaro de sangue verde atacou uma última vez na vida ao tentar acertar o pescoço do nobre que se defendeu com o gládio e cortou o punho opressor com a falcata, o verde não podendo mais lutar começou a chorar e o rei disse quando viu o pranto, "não és nada, além de um fraco que pertence a uma raça de bárbaros e nem isso és mais, pois você morreu eu sou o último azul e único deles que reinou sobre os vermelhos os tratando como súditos e não escravos vocês são o povo humano e eu o seu guia nessa jornada a grandeza hoje começa a primeira era dos homens
como seu rei digo amanhã nossa constituição será criada hoje festejamos e agradecemos ao Santo Rei”. No outro dia, todos foram ao centro do acampamento o grande rei dos homens sentava-se em um trono de madeira e falou “Homens do meu império”, bem vindos à sala dos conselheiros elejam dez pessoas para o pequeno conselho o governador do império será o Porta-Voz ele só esta abaixo da minha pessoa no império inteiro, ele decidirá tudo até eu completar 18 anos e me casar, ele dominara sobre o império, assim disse o rei dos homens, durante dezoito anos ele governará todos os homens, mas antes criaremos as leis deste império.
1. Todo vivente que desobedecer às leis deste império será punido de acordo com seu crime como descrito neste mesmo artigo as infrações leves terão punições leves desde um dia de cárcere a quarenta chibatadas menos uma, infrações graves desde prisão perpétua a pena de morte dependendo do por que da pena de morte ela ira de decapitação à fogueira.
2. Não tomará as coisas dos outros como tua isso conta como infração leve e a pena depende da razão que a pessoa teve para cometer esta infração
3. Não mataras seus patrícios dependendo da razão isto poder ser uma infração leve, mas normalmente é uma infração grave.
4. Não traíras o seu cônjuge independente da razão isto é uma infração grave ambos, marido e mulher morrerão juntos pela espada e depois serão cremados juntos e as cinzas deles serão derramadas sobre o vivente causador do adultério e este, ainda vivo será jogado na fogueira.
5. Somente o primeiro nascido do meu sangue, sendo homem ou mulher, terá direito a reinar sobre os homens só existirá um César por reinado neste império qualquer rei que declarar o segundo filho rei por ele ser o 'primeiro filho' será apedrejado por isto em público e o primeiro nascido de sangue real ira reinar.
6. Independente do sexo só reinará alguém casado.
7. Só o Santo Rei poderá mudar estas leis.
Agora vou descansar vivam bem daqui a 16 anos eu vou escolher minha esposa adeus.

16 anos depois

O jovem rei diz assentado no trono a todos, "Hoje dia 22 de outubro do ano 16 da Era humana eu Júlio Swordsman Master César Homos Imperator Completo meu décimo sexto ano e vim conhecer quem o Santo Rei escolheu para ser minha e para eu ser dela, todas as jovens de dezesseis anos sem exceção devem estar aqui amanhã a está hora a jovem que não aparecer os pais serão considerados infratores leves, certo como ainda não sou maior de idade deixo o governador para as coisas do reino adiê”.
No outro dia o rei assentou-se no trono de ébano e a frente dele Havia uma fila com todas as jovens do reino dos filhos de Adão, menos uma, o jovem rei falou as jovens, “quem de vocês consegue resolver a seguinte charada ‘sou somente metade desta carne a minha outra metade me traiu eu me livrei dela estou livre da mágoa, mas sinto falta dela quem sou’ Quem responder está charada hoje volte aqui. Tchau. Até mais tarde lindas", nenhuma delas sabia o que era isso por que não havia divórcios nem adúlteros há cinquenta anos, mas uma garota que tinha sido proibida pelo pai de ir sabia a resposta ela ouviu a prima repetindo a charada e ela perguntou "quem te perguntou isto?" a prima respondeu "o rei hoje mesmo", "me leve até ele eu sei a resposta" disse a jovem, "qual a sua idade Ana?" Perguntou-lhe Elena, "dezesseis Elena", respondeu Ana, "vem comigo" disse a prima, Ana na sala do trono disse, "Te respondo com uma pergunta ' do que come saiu comida e do forte saiu doçura' a resposta do seu enigma é um homem divorciado e traído que ama quem traiu ele, meu rei o que ganho por ter respondido corretamente sua charada?", o rei respondeu, "Leo et melle, ganhaste meu coração e este império Ana casa comigo.", "sim minh'alma sim te amo" foi a resposta.
Dois anos depois o grande rei dos homens falou, "hoje dia 221018 1E humana eu o grande rei Júlio Swordsman Master César Homos Imperator marido de Ana Mestre César Imperatriz de todos os homens da terra tomo o trono do Império, pois chegou a hora do Meu reinado.”.
Dezesseis anos depois o príncipe Octávio Poeta Master General Homos Princeps ouviu a voz do Santo Rei e obedeceu a Ele a voz tinha dito, “vá até a cidade e procure a garota vestida de rosa e com olho verde e vermelho e se case com ela depois disto e depois que ela morrer se case novamente, pois a criança que nascer daquele ventre será usada com outro motivo ele será meu servo e o nome dele será Marino Swordsman Master Centurião Eterno do sangue dele daqui a setenta e um anos nascera um rei tão poderoso que toda terra o servirá” •.
1e 95

Nasce Marino terceiro quarto filho do meio irmão Marino quarto

1e 112

Ele mata o irmão por ele trair o rei e tentar tomar a princesa Cleópatra Excalibur Legione General Cônsul primeira filha e primeira criança a nascer de sangue real no ano 95 da 1°era neste mesmo ano ele se casa com ela.
1e ano 173
Nascem Cléo e Morte, filhos de Marino e Cleópatra.
1e 180
Cléo se casa com o Porta-Voz

1e ano 195
Dia 22 de outubro nascem oito garotos Ghel Júnior, Davi Jesse, Léo Leão, Olaf Northson, Duque Octávio, Alex Delsul, Rafael Paradise e Vladimir Quiron.
1e ano 4999
Ocorre uma revolução os oito são congelados.

Capítulo Um
Despertar
2013 A.D. ou 3E 2013

Os oito filhos do Porta-Voz demoram a acordar e tarde demais foram acordados pelos seus Dominus.
Vladimir Quiron o Urso Pardo Foi o primeiro a acordar, sem fazer ideia nenhuma de que haviam se passado 11817 anos e que ele estava na terceira era humana, ele estava com tanto ódio de ter sido congelado que não dominou a fera interna e se tornou em Elekiere, a união das três personalidades do Hunter, a Fera, o Servo e o Hunter em si, essa união é letal a todos que estão perto dele, ele sentiu o cheiro de todos os inimigos, oito testers que tinham o dever de testar os oito, e como um urso ele os derrotou.
Rafael acordou e sem humanidade nenhuma estraçalhou quem estava perto dele então.
Alex acordou dizendo, 'oito sempre oito, droga um de cada vez quem de vocês quer morrer antes que venha' os testers se alinharam e lutaram bravamente, mas eles morreram rápido.
Octávio acordou e deu oito passos e decapitou um oponente a cada passo.
Olaf o urso polar acordou de mau humor e devorou os oponentes.
Nesta hora Léo o Leão acordou com muita raiva e descontrolado pelo que ele fez de como tinha sido enganado pelo povo que ele comandava com justiça por isso destroçou os que estavam perto.
Davi acordou calmo (estranho para um Hunter) e disse, "desculpa a bagunça, mas acabei de acordar, o que vocês desejam?", “testá-lo senhor", responderam, "me testar eu sou Davi Jesse, Filho Do Porta-Voz, 1° rei de Imaginus eu sou o poder que sala seja purificada em nome do Santo Rei".
Nesta hora Ghel Júnior acordou de seu sono de onze mil oitocentos e dezessete anos com fome, muita fome e sede, ele vê os oito, pega a [&@%!] e começa a lutar, se defende com o braço esquerdo e fura o estômago do primeiro, eleva a espada a uma altura acima da cabeça e com uma força acima do possível, para alguém de um metro e setenta e setenta quilos, desce a [&@%!] de prata que cortou o segundo inimigo ao meio, defende-se com uma seax de ouro puro, recém-desembainhada no lado esquerdo do rosto, do terceiro oponente e ataca usando A Antiga AD (Adaga Dragão) em um corte de baixo pra cima que abre o ventre do terceiro oponente ele limpa a AD e à guarda, libera a [&@%!] do chão e ataca com ela o quarto inimigo ela atravessa o peito dele, Ghel larga à espada e soca o rosto do próximo e rapidamente quebra o braço direito e trava a perna esquerda do oponente que cai deitado no chão o primeiro filho põe os dois joelhos nas costas do caído pega com a mão esquerda no queixo e com a direita no cabelo e arranca à cabeça dele, quebra a traqueia do sexto, e soca a têmpora esquerda do sétimo depois lhe quebra o pescoço retira a falcata da bainha e mata o último limpa as armas e vai embora.
Capitulo Dois
Ghel

(Este capítulo e o que nele está escrito e parte da história deste império e me foi contado pela voz do imperador)

Saio do local que me prendeu por anos e procuro uma hospedaria para poder beber e comer um pouco encontro uma rápido entro e pergunto o preço de um pouco de alimento a mulher que estava lá uma jovem de uns vinte anos, morena de pele bem clara, baixa, de olhos verdes, cabelo liso comprido, tinha um corpo magro, e fala em um idioma para mim estranho, faço gestos para pedir um papel e algo para escrever ela entende rápido e me entrega o papel eu escrevo AQUA ela entende e me da um pouco da água então eu olho nos olhos dela e digo, "que a sua sabedoria venha a mim”
E falo em português, "valeu Leia", "como você aprendeu a minha língua e o meu nome", "você me ensinou quando eu olhei nos seus olhos eu vi a sua história completa" ela começou a me encarar e falo, "você viu tudo mesmo até", "tudo você é linda assim mesmo, onde fica o castelo dos seus líderes?", "na cidade de São Paulo no largo da batata eu acho por que você fez cara de nojo quando falou castelo?", ela me perguntou algo com uma resposta complicada, pois na primeira era dos homens os reis moravam em tendas pequenas que só cabiam à família real, todas as reuniões eram feitas no centro da capital imperial onde ficava o trono real ou imperial e faça chuva ou faça sol isto ocorria, pois só os verdes tinham castelos, eu respondo, "meu povo não é a favor de castelos nos preferimos, Simplicidade senhorita, mas como eu chego lá?", "bem te levo lá eu to indo para La protestar mesmo, vamos" nos então pegamos uma… lotação até o centro da cidade onde nos juntamos a um grupo enorme de manifestantes insatisfeitos o lobo diz, "eles precisam de uma liderança forte e que ouça eles, imperador você vive novamente está acordado ouça o seu sangue tu és rei por nascimento e por isso deves obedecer ao povo teu povo meu senhor lidere novamente como Imperador eterno escolhido pelo Santo Rei reine", "sou servo do povo isso esta no meu sangue, mas não vou reinar!” a resposta do povo que me ouvia foi “sim você vai nos guiar", "tudo bem eu aceito vou guiar o povo, mas se conseguirmos, o antigo estatuto do meu povo será restaurado somente sete leis acima de todos os viventes", “pode ser só um deles? Imperador do mundo", "Davi irmão claro que serve. A luta e a revolução irmãos".
Nos fomos até o palácio dos bandeirantes e gritamos "fora a república", dezenas de vezes, então mandei o povo parar e falei em sentido ao castelo, "nós temos um foco agora e problema deste país é a república fora ou diminua o salário dos políticos para um salário mínimo, saiam ou diminuam o salário e o número de ministros para dez amanhã se vocês não tiverem decidido o povo decidirá vocês têm até Amanhã." Cada um seguiu o próprio caminho eu voltei com a Lia para a casa dela e dormi em um sofá eu acho sei lá o que é isto eu sonhei com a noite em que me prenderam um sonho terrível, mas necessário para eu acordar de vez, o sangue aqueceu-se a ' fome' veio e a força do Santo Rei volta aos meus músculos eu olho para o meu lado e a Lia estava lá me olhando com medo nos olhos e me disse, "você fala dormindo, eu ouvi sobre a traição da sua 'escrava' é verdade você teve uma escrava e você a matou, queimada por te trair isso é verdade?", "sim gastei uma garrafa de DB para ter ela, isso é igual a 750*e*15 Reais muito dinheiro e ela me vendeu para a guarda da cidade pensando que ia se livrar de mim eu paguei minha fiança e condenei-a a fogueira por traição ao dono o estranho eu ia livrá-la da servidão no mesmo dia eu fui preso no caixão e dormi linda" ela olhou em meus olhos e falou, "no seu império a escravidão vai voltar?", "vai ser proibida a venda de escravos e eles só obedecerão, o dono deles será por dívida e derrota em guerras, tipo você vendeu a sua vida a mim eu serei seu dono até a minha morte entendeu", ela continuou olhando meus olhos e qual seria o meu preço? No seu império.", "três DBs ou setecentos e cinquenta moedas de ouro seu sangue é nobre seu olho é claro sua pele macia seu corpo é show você é muito inteligente fala mais de uma língua e têm mana porque a pergunta?", "me compra?", "sim agora você é minha, eu vou deixar você escolher a língua que eu vou usar para. “Mandar em você” ela me olhou pensou um pouco e disse,"latim e inglês, as duas línguas domine mi", "assim será então Vestes deponeret slave", ela me obedece e eu observo minha recém-comprada mercadoria. "Perfeita Vestes poneret serva vamos tomar este país a força fora república ola 'Império Teocrata do Brasil e Imaginus' vamos.".
Nesse dia fomos até o mesmo local de ontem onde falei alto, “o povo declarou-se a meu favor e não querem mais essa república falha e falsa”. “Eu o servo eterno do Santo Rei guiarei este povo agora.” O povo, o meu povo, começa a gritar, “vida longa ao nosso rei e Imperador ‘Ghel o Primeiro Filho Servo do Santo Rei e senhor da Primeira das Famílias Head of the House Angel Aquele que Controla o Lobo e o Cavalo senhor do tempo” O governador do nosso estado fala, "eu desisto este estado é teu" eu venço sem uma luta, mas meus soldados querem lutar eu pergunto, “qual é o estado mais dividido da nossa região”, "acho que o Rio de Janeiro é o mais dividido senhor", eu conto o povo que está comigo e por estimativa cinco milhões e destes só um, podia ser usado como soldado espera um pouco ainda há dez mil Soldados leais a mim desde a primeira era vou chamar eles, "meus soldados e guerreiros leais de imaginus eu vos chamo em nome do Santo Rei lutem por mim novamente vamos conquistar este país" eu falei isso na antiga língua dos azuis e em minutos eles apareceram e bradaram, "bendito é o nosso rei e servo do Santo Rei" eu grito, "VAMOS MEU POVO A LUTA.”.
Mas antes disso acontecer ele foi traído novamente e foi mandado para uma prisão em um mundo estranho

Using Google Translate:

Hidden:
Bio: (sorry be in english) Prologue
Years before the era of men, before the great flood happen a man named spokesperson was born, the only human who believed in Noah while not human, helped build the ark and went in with him a few years later he disappeared and returned with a baby the noble people of the north and spoke aloud to the men, "Children of Adam, behold your king 'Master Swordsman Julio Cesar Imperator Homos One Who Start the Age of Men' this is your king!"
The people shouted, "You are blessed, because our king brings the chosen of the Holy King!"
But a child of Cain shouted enraged, "I will not follow one blue blood people [&@%!] all over him like blue, hell, useless had to be saved by a blood red!"
The answer was the sudden aging of the child who was the teen baby in seconds, after this age the young king said in a low tone, "come beat me then." The green blood for the first time in his life he feared the same, but still drew his khopis bronze and gold and attacked the king, no tactics and style, wanting to eliminate the last enemy of his own race and only being able to shoot still alive it he attacked time after time trying to kill the enemy blue while the young king defended himself at a speed beyond imaginable using a falcata sword silver and pure gold to the barbarian green blood attacked one last time in his life while trying to hit the Neck nobleman who defended himself with the sword and cut off the handle with the oppressor falcata, Green can not fight anymore and began to cry when he saw the king said weeping, "you're nothing, but a weak he belongs to a race of barbarians and even that are more because you died I am the last one blue and one who ruled the red treating them as subjects and not slaves you are human people and I your guide on this journey to greatness begins today was the first of men
as their king say tomorrow will be our constitution created today celebrate and thank the Holy King. " The other day, all went to the center of the camp the great king of men sat on a wooden throne and said "Men of my empire," welcome to the room of ten people elect councilors for the small council is the governor of the empire The Spokesman it just below this one in my entire empire, he will decide everything until I turn 18 and get married, he had mastered over the empire, thus saith the king of men, for eighteen years, he will rule all men, but before we create the laws of this empire.
1. Every living thing that disobey the laws of this rule will be punished according to his crime as described in this article the same infractions will light punishments ranging from one day in prison to forty lashes less one serious infractions since life imprisonment the death penalty depending on why the death penalty for beheading her wrath to the fire.
2. Do not take other people's things like this counts as your minor offense and the penalty depends on the reason that the person had to commit this infraction
3. Thou shalt not kill his countrymen depending on the reason this can be a minor offense, but it is usually a serious offense.
4. Not traíras your spouse regardless of the reason this is a serious offense both husband and wife die together by the sword and then be cremated together and their ashes will be shed on the causes of adultery and living this, still alive will be thrown into the fire.
5. Only the first born of my blood, being male or female, will be entitled to reign over men only exist for a Caesar reigned any king in this empire to declare the second son King for being the 'first child' shall be stoned for it in public and the first born of royal blood will reign.
6. Regardless of sex married someone only reign.
7. Only the Holy King may change these laws.
Now I will rest and live 16 years from now I'll pick my wife goodbye.

16 years later

The young king seated on the throne said to all, "Today October 22 of the year of 16 I was human Master Swordsman Julius Caesar Imperator Full Homos my sixteenth year and came to know who the Holy King chose to be mine and for me to be hers all youth of sixteen without exception should be here tomorrow is time the young parents who do not show up will be considered minor offenders, sure as I am not yet of legal age leave the governor to postpone the things of the kingdom. "
The next day the king sat on the throne of ebony and before him there was a queue with all the youth of the kingdom of the sons of Adam, but one, the young king said the youth, "one of you can solve the following riddle 'am only half of this meat my other half cheated on me I got rid of it I am free of the hurt, but I miss her who I am 'Who's riddle answer back here today. Goodbye. See you later beautiful ", none of them knew what it was because there was no divorce nor adulterers fifty years ago, but a girl who had been forbidden by his father to go knew the answer she heard the press repeating the charade and she asked" who asked you that? "said the press" King Today "," take me to him I know the answer, "said the young man," how old Ana? "Elena asked him," Elena sixteen, "said Ana, "Come with me" said the cousin, Ana in the throne room said, "I'll answer with a question 'of the eater came forth food and the strong came forth sweetness' the response of your puzzle is a divorced man who betrayed and love who betrayed him, my king what I get for having correctly answered your riddle? "the king replied," Leo et melle, won my heart and this empire Ana home with me. "," yes my soul yes love you "was the reply.
Two years after the great king of men spoke, "Today day 221018 1D human I the great king Master Swordsman Julius Caesar Imperator Homos husband of Ana Mestre Cesar Empress of all men on earth take the throne of the Empire, because the hour of my reign. ".
Sixteen years later the prince poet Octavio Master General Homos Princeps heard the voice of the Holy King and He obeyed the voice had said, "go to town and look for the girl dressed in pink and green eye and red and marry her after this and after she dies marry again because the child born of that belly will be used with other reason it will be my servant and his name is Marino Eternal Swordsman Master Centurion his blood hence seventy-one years born a king so powerful that all the earth will "•.
1e 95

Marino was born the third son of the fourth quarter half brother Marino

1e 112

He kills his brother for him to betray the king and try to take the princess Cleopatra's Excalibur Legione General Consul first daughter and first child born of royal blood in the year 95 1 ° was the same year he marries her.
1e year 173
Cleo and Death are born, children of Marino and Cleopatra.
1e 180
Cleo marries Spokesman

1e year 195
October 22 are born eight boys Ghel Junior, David Jesse, Leo Leo, Olaf Northson, Duke Octavio, Alex Delsul, Rafael Paradise and Vladimir Chiron.
1e year 4999
A revolution occurs eight are frozen.

Chapter One
Awakening
A.D. 2013 or 2013 3E

The eight children of the Spokesman slow to wake up too late and were awakened by their Dominus.
Vladimir Chiron the Grizzly was the first to wake up with no idea whatsoever that 11,817 years had passed and he was in the third was human, he was so much hatred has been frozen not mastered the inner beast and it became Elekiere, the union of the three personalities of the Hunter, the Beast, Servant and Hunter itself, this union is lethal to all who are near him, he smelled all enemies, eight testers who had the duty to test the eight , and how he defeated a bear.
Rafael woke up and without any humanity shattered who was close to him then.
Alex woke up saying, 'always eight eight one drug at a time one of you wants to die before the coming' testers lined up and fought bravely, but they died quickly.
Octavio woke and eight steps and decapitated an opponent with every step.
Olaf the polar bear woke up in a bad mood and devoured opponents.
At this time Leo the Lion awoke very angry and upset by what he did as he had been deceived by the people he commanded justly so shattered those who were near.
David woke calm (strange for a Hunter) and said, "Excuse the mess, but just woke up, what do you want?", "Test it, sir," replied, "test me I'm David Jesse, Son Of-Door Voice, 1st king of imaginus I am the power that room is purified in the name of the Holy King. "
At this time Ghel Junior awoke from his sleep 11,817 years hungry, very hungry and thirsty, he sees the eight, takes the [&@%!] and start fighting, defends himself with his left arm and punches the stomach the first, raises the sword at a height above his head and with a force above possible for someone one meter seventy and seventy pounds, down the [&@%!] who cut the silver second enemy in half, defends himself with a seax of pure gold, Newly drawn on the left side of the face, the third party and attacks using The Former AD (Dragon Dagger) in a low cut top that opens to the belly of the third party, it clears the AD and the guard releases the [&@%!] off the ground and attacks with her fourth enemy it crosses his chest, Ghel broad-sword and punches his face next and quickly break your right arm and left leg catches the falling opponent lying on the ground the first child put both knees on the back of dropped catches with the left hand on the chin with the right hair and plucking at his head, breaking the trachea of ​​the sixth, and punches the left temple of the seventh after he breaks his neck falcata removes the sheath and kills the last clean the guns and leaves.
Chapter Two
Ghel

(This chapter and what is written in it and part of the history of this empire and I was told by the voice of the emperor)

I leave the place that held me for years and looking for a hostel to be able to drink and eat a little faster I go and find a wonder the price of a little food the woman who was there a young woman of about twenty, brunette skin clear, low, green eyes, long straight hair, had a lean body, and speaks in a language foreign to me, I make gestures to request a paper and something to write fast and she understands me deliver the paper I write AQUA she understands me and the a little water then I look into her eyes and say, "that your wisdom come to me"
And I speak in Portuguese, "earned Read", "how did you learn my language and my name", "you taught me when I looked into your eyes I saw his whole story," she began to stare at me and say, "you've seen even to all "," everything you're beautiful anyway, where is the castle of their leaders? "," in the city of São Paulo in off the potato I think why did you disgusted face when he spoke castle? "she asked a question with a complicated answer because it was the first of the kings men lived in small tents that could fit only to the royal family, all meetings were held in the center of the imperial capital where stood the royal or imperial throne and come rain or shine this occurred because only the greens had castles, I reply, "My people are not in favor of us prefer castles, Miss Simplicity, but how do I get there?", "well I'll take you to La going to protest it, we will" we then caught a stocking ... to the center of town where we joined a huge group of protesters dissatisfied Wolf says, "they need strong leadership and hear them, you live Emperor awake again hear his blood thou art the King by birth and so the people must obey my master to lead your people again as chosen by the Holy Emperor eternal reign King "," I am a servant of the people it is in my blood, but I will not reign! "the people's response that I heard was "Yes you will guide us", "okay I'll accept guiding the people, but if we can, the old status of my people will be restored only seven laws above all living", "may just be one of them? Emperor of the world "," Brother David serves course. The struggle and the revolution brothers. "
We went to the palace of pioneers and shout "outside the republic," dozens of times, so I sent the people stop and spoke in regard to the castle, "we have a focus problem and now this country is a republic outside or decrease the salary of politicians to minimum wages, leave salary or decrease the number of ministers for tens tomorrow if you have not decided the people decide you have until tomorrow. " Each went his own way I came back with Lia to her house and slept on a couch I think whatever it is that I dreamed the night I arrested a terrible dream, but I needed to wake up in time, blood heated to 'hungry' came and strength of the Holy King back to my muscles I look to my side and Lia was there looking at me with fear in his eyes and told me, "You talk in your sleep, I heard about the betrayal of his 'slave' is true you had a slave and you killed her, burned by betray you is this true? "," yes spent a bottle of DB to have it, it is equal to 750 * and 15 * Actual lot of money and she sold to the city guard thinking that would get rid of me I paid my bail and condemned her to the stake for treason to master the strange I would free her from bondage on the same day I was arrested in the coffin and slept beautiful "she looked in my eyes and said, "slavery in its empire will come back?", "will be illegal to sell slaves and they only obey, their owner will be through debt and defeat in wars, like you sold your life to me I will be its owner to understand my death, "she continued staring at my eyes and what would be my cost? In his empire. "," Three DBs or seven hundred fifty gold coins his blood is noble your eye is clear your skin soft is show you your body is very smart speaks more than one language and have mana because the question? "" I purchase? "," yes now you're mine, I'll let you choose the language I'll use it for. "Tell you," she looked at me a little thought and said, "Latin and English, the two languages ​​dominate mi", "so will then Robes deponeret slave," she obeys me, and I watch my newly purchased merchandise. "Perfect Robes poneret servant we will take this country to force outside republic hello 'Empire of Brazil and Theocrat imaginus' we.'.
That day we went to the same place where I spoke yesterday's high, "the people said to my advantage and do not want to fail this republic and false." "I eternal servant of the Holy King will guide this people now." People, my people, starts screaming, "long live our King and Emperor 'Ghel First Child Servant of the Holy King and Lord of the First Head of Household the House Angel He who controls the Wolf and Horse Time Lord "The governor of our state speaks," I give up this state is your "I win without a fight, but my soldiers want to fight I ask," what is the most divided state of our region "," I think the Rio de Janeiro is the most divided sir, "I tell the people who are with me and estimated five million and of these only one could be used as a little soldier waits ten thousand soldiers still loyal to me since the first was going to call them, "my soldiers and warriors loyal imaginus I call you on behalf of the Holy King fight for me again let's conquer this country," I said that in the ancient tongue of the blue and in minutes they came and cried , "blessed is our king and servant of the Holy King" I scream, "LET MY PEOPLE FIGHT.".
But before that happened he was betrayed again and was sent to a prison in a strange world

Camp Half Blood: Primordial Duet. Accepting

Click for a look at TES animated emoticons =3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:55 pm 
Warder
Warder

I reported as spambot earlier.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:06 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: Morrowind GOTY
Linkuya wrote:

Just because the person wrote in a language other than English?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:31 pm 
Warder
Warder

Spirithawke wrote:
Linkuya wrote:

Because the person just joined today, is exhibiting very random behavior, and wrote a post wall that didn't make much sense.
My apologizes if you think I'm wrong.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:42 pm 
Associate
Associate

ES Games: Morrowind, Daggerfall, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: PC, Xbox 360
Other Profiles: GhelJr
Linkuya wrote:
Spirithawke wrote:
Linkuya wrote:

Because the person just joined today, is exhibiting very random behavior, and wrote a post wall that didn't make much sense.
My apologizes if you think I'm wrong.

Is his history and his genealogy okay

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:48 pm 
Warder
Warder

My sincerest apologies.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 921 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next