UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Sun Jun 02, 2024 11:18 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Fort Firemoth Help
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:23 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Arena-Beaten,Daggerfall-Beaten,Battlespire-beaten,Redguard-Still haven't Beaten,Morrowind GOTY-beaten,OblivionGOTY-beaten,Skyrim and its DLC Xbox360-Beaten,ESO-Beaten except DLC(PS4)
Platform: PC,PS4,Xbox One
UESPoints: 0
I am almost finished with Tribunal and when I return to Vvadenfell to finish stuff up there before moving onto Solsthiem,I wanted to get this quest done.One problem though Sellus Gravius will not give me the topic to start this quest.He did before but I didn't take it because I wasn't ready yet but now that I am,he won't offer the topic he just talks about me being the Nerevarine.I am using Siege at Fort Firemoth Interior Version by Quorn because the regular version had the issue of him never offering the topic at all.The readme says I should ask an Imperial Guard about latest rumors in order to start the quest but when I do all I get is dialogue about the end of the blight.So what I am asking is,What's the console command to add the topic in so I can start this quest?

Post subject: Re: Fort Firemoth Help
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:22 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: Daggerfall, Morrowind (GOTY), Oblivion (GOTY), ESOTU
Platform: PC
Other Profiles: Steam: damonmcknight
I think that hitting "No" and declining to take his quest prevents it from starting, IIRC (don't quote me, however). So, if you spoke to Captain Gravius about "Firemoth" before the quest, then declined the quest, he probably doesn't have the topic anymore.

In any case, if you use the console and enter:

Code:
AddTopic “Firemoth”

That will try forcing the "Firemoth" topic to be active for discussion. If speaking to him via the Firemoth topic doesn't work, then enter:

Code:
Journal "ms_firemoth" 10

That will force the "Sellus Gravius of Seyda Neen has tasked me with leading a band of adventurers out to the overrun fort of Firemoth. It is there that we will fight the skeleton army of Grurn and return with the Ward of Akavir." quest stage.

Then, hopefully the people will be active to follow you outside the building. If not, the enemies and the Lich are at Firemoth by default anyway, so as long as the shield is there, go nick it, then take it to Sellus Gravius to complete the quest.

Oh my love, Anastasia, this may be our last goodbye.

Post subject: Re: Fort Firemoth Help
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:26 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Arena-Beaten,Daggerfall-Beaten,Battlespire-beaten,Redguard-Still haven't Beaten,Morrowind GOTY-beaten,OblivionGOTY-beaten,Skyrim and its DLC Xbox360-Beaten,ESO-Beaten except DLC(PS4)
Platform: PC,PS4,Xbox One
The addtopic console command worked.I went to test it out it worked perfectly so I decided to finish the quest right then and there.I did it with no casualties,My Level 73 Dunmer Spellsword handled everything.So after that I went back to Mournhold so I can finish up Tribunal.Thank you so much for the help.