UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 7:27 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Morrowind Modathon Month 2018 - List of Mods
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 3:55 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, ESO
Platform: PC
Other Profiles: Darkelfguy
UESPoints: 0
Thought I'd post this over here, in case anyone's interested.

The Morrowind May Modathon Month 2018 Modding Competition - List of Participating Mods

YouTube Link

Every year for Morrowind's birthday, the Morrowind Modding Showcases channel hosts a month-long modding competition to celebrate another anniversary for the best Elder Scrolls game, where modders can submit mods, win prizes, earn achievements, and get video showcases. By far the most active modding competition in the community, the Morrowind Modathon Month Competition is a testament to our amazing modding community and this great game we all enjoy.

Anyway, if you want to read up more about the competition, check out our official announcement threads on the Nexus and on Reddit where you can find out a few more details about how to participate and how to earn achievements and all that.

This year marks the 4th Annual Modathon, celebrating Morrowind's 16th Anniversary, and already it has been one of the busiest competitions on record in the entire Elder Scrolls modding community, with 29 mods submitted for the competition in just the first 9 days. I've included a full list of participating mods down below, organized by mod category, and I'll be keeping this list updated as the competition progresses. There's definitely some great mods here, so check them out!

Companion & Creature Mods:

Dungeon Mods:

Gameplay Mods:

Graphics Mods:

House Mods:

Immersion Mods:

Items Mods:

Modder Resources:

Quest Mods:

Again, a lot of great mods here, all of them on the Nexus, Great House Fliggerty, and The Assimilation Lab. I hope you'll check some of them out, and stay tuned for more updates as more mods get released!

Post subject: Re: Morrowind Modathon Month 2018 - List of Mods
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:07 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, ESO
Platform: PC
Other Profiles: Darkelfguy
UESPoints: 0
Sort of forgot to keep this thread updated, but the Morrowind May Modathon Month Modding Competition is now over, with 89 mods submitted through-out the entire competition! That makes this year's Modathon one of the biggest and most successful modding competitions in Elder Scrolls modding history, and proves once and for all the strength of the Morrowind Modding Community.

While the competition is over, the official winners won't be announced until June 16th after the judges have a chance to play through them all and review them. That will almost certainly take a while. In the meantime, here's the full list of submitted mods, organized by category:

Companion & Creature Mods:

Dungeon Mods:

Gameplay Mods:

Graphics Mods:

House Mods:

Immersion Mods:

Items Mods:

Joke Mods:

Modder Resources:

Quest Mods: