UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 5:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: One item mod
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:33 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: morrowind
Platform: pc
Other Profiles: steam
UESPoints: 0
I am trying to place an armor item from "The Underground 2" into a personal mod so I can equip it and wear it. It is a green beret with the id "qsp_renhat". I can go into the Construction Set and drag it into the render window of a new mod I created just for this.

My goal is to wear it without having to check the 'The Underground 2" mod on the data files.

Several notes: it will not f(all) onto the floor or table like it should. Once I save the data file and open Morrowind , I can see it, but I cannot select it or pick it up. I can add it to my character via the console, but when I equip it, it does not show on my character. The icon has always been a black square with a white dot even though it has an icon associated with it in the Construction Set. Why is that? The NIF file shows in the meshes folder, but there is no corresponding texture file in the textures folder that I can find. Lastly, I would like to change it from armor to clothing. I thought I had, but it has the same issues as the armor.

Any ideas on how to do this?