19 February 2011
This page contains a description of all the various gods and religions found in the World of Tamriel
(or the various dimensions it is connected to).
If you have any suggestions, or corrections or additions to this page, just
- Jephre, Elven god of Song and Forest
- In Valenwood, Jephre is considered one of the Major Sylvan gods with temples and altars
in the deep woodland places. Elven tradition holds that children with a gift for song have been
blessed by Jephre himself. Legend has it he blessed the Wood Elves with a natural affinity for
nature and particularly the forest. Most Wood Elven Rangers worship Jephre.
- Jhunal, Rune god
- The Nordic god of hermetic orders. After falling out of favor with the rest of that pantheon, he became Julianos
of the Eight Divines. He is absent in modern Skyrim mythology.
- Jode, Big Moon god
- Aldmeri god of the Big Moon. Also called Masser or Mara's Tear. In Khajiti religion, Jode is only one aspect
of the Lunar Lattice, or ja-Kha'jay.
- Jone, Little Moon god
- Aldmeri god of the Little Moon. Also called Secunda or Stendarr's Sorrow. In Khajiti religion, Jone is
only one aspect of the Lunar Lattice, or ja-Kha'jay.
- Julianos, god of Wisdom and Logic
- Often associated with Jhunal, the Nordic father of language and mathematics, Julianos is the Cyrodilic
god of literature, law, history, and contradiction. Monastic orders founded by Tiber Septim and dedicated
to Julianos are the keepers of the Elder Scrolls.
Note: For those unaware, Julian Lefay was the original creator of the
Elder Scrolls universe and the games Arena
If you have any problems, suggestions or comments on this page or website, please
feel free to use the Contact Form to send
a message to the WebMaster.
This document was last modified on: Saturday, 19 February 2011, at 09:55:52
and has been accessed