19 February 2011
This page contains a description of all the various gods and religions found in the World of Tamriel
(or the various dimensions it is connected to).
If you have any suggestions, or corrections or additions to this page, just
- Rajhin, Thief god of the Khajiiti
- Thief god of the Khajiiti, who grew up in the Black Kiergo section of Senchal. The most famous burglar in Elsweyr's
history, Rajhin is said to have stolen a tattoo from the neck of Empress Kintyra as she slept.
- Reman, the Cyrodiil
- Culture god-hero of the Second Empire, Reman was the greatest hero of the Akaviri Trouble. Indeed, he convinced the
invaders to help him build his own empire, and conquered all of Tamriel except for Morrowind. He instituted the rites
of becoming Emperor, which included the creation of the Amulet of Kings, a soulgem of immense power. His Dynasty was
ended by the Dunmeri Morag Tong at the end of the first era. Also called the Worldly God.
- Riddle'Thar, Two-Moons Dance
- The cosmic order deity of the Khajiiti, the Riddle'Thar was revealed to Elsweyr by the prophet Rid-Thar-ri'Datta, the
Mane. The Riddle'Thar is more a set of guidelines by which to live than a single entity, but some of his avatars like
to appear as humble messengers of the gods. Also known as the Sugar God.
- Ruptga, Tall Papa
- Chief deity of the Yokudan pantheon. Ruptga, more commonly 'Tall Papa', was the first god to figure out how to survive
the Hunger of Satakal. Following his lead, the other gods learned the 'Walkabout', or a process by which they can persist
beyond one lifetime. Tall Papa set the stars in the sky to show lesser spirits how to do this, too. When there were too
many spirits to keep track of, though, Ruptga created a helper out the dead skin of past worlds. This helper is Sep,
who later creates the world of mortals.
If you have any problems, suggestions or comments on this page or website, please
feel free to use the Contact Form to send
a message to the WebMaster.
This document was last modified on: Saturday, 19 February 2011, at 09:55:52
and has been accessed