19 February 2011
This page contains a description of all the various gods and religions found in the World of Tamriel
(or the various dimensions it is connected to).
If you have any suggestions, or corrections or additions to this page, just
- Talos, Tiber Septim, the Dragonborn
- Heir to the Seat of Sundered Kings, Talos is the most important hero-god of Mankind. He conquered all of Tamriel and
ushered in the Third Era (and the Third Empire). Also called Ysmir, 'Dragon of the North'. One of the Nine Divines, the
major gods of Tamriel. The religion is usually called the Talos Cult, not necessarily implying the negative form of 'cult'.
- Tava, Yokudan Bird god
- Yokudan spirit of the air. Tava is most famous for leading the Yokudans to the isle of Herne after the destruction of
their homeland. She has since become assimilated into the mythology of Kynareth. She is still very popular in Hammerfell
among sailors, and her shrines can be found in most port cities.
- Tribunal (Almalexia, Sotha Sil, Vivec), gods of Morrowind
- The Tribunal is a collection of three gods, Almalexia, Sotha Sil, and Vivec which the Dark Elves of
Morrowind worship. The Dunmer believe these gods walk the earth and directly rule Morrowind. To any outsider
it would appear that the priesthood of the Tribunal is the true power in Morrowind although their secrecy
has prevented them from being directly observed for some centuries. Each god has a city dedicated to its
worship with a palace or temple in each city where the god supposedly resides. The all-powerful priests of
the Tribunal are known to walk the land in fantastic garments, selecting new candidates for the Tribunal who
are seized and never seen again.
- Trinimac, Strong god of the Aldmer
- Strong god of the early Aldmer, in some place more popular than Auri-El. He was a warrior spirit of the original Elven
tribes that led armies against the Men. Boethiah is said to have assumed his shape (in some stories, he even eats Trinimac)
so that he could convince a throng of Aldmer to listen to him, which led to their eventual Chimeri conversion. He vanishes
from the mythic stage after this, to return as the dread Malacath (Altmeri propaganda portrays this as the dangers of
- Tsun, Nordic god of Trials against Adversity
- Extinct Nordic god of trials against adversity. Died defending Shor from foreign gods.
- Tu'whacca, Tricky god
- Yokudan god of souls. Tu'whacca, before the creation of the world, was the god of Nobody Really Cares. When Tall Papa
undertook the creation of the Walkabout, Tu'whacca found a purpose; he became the caretaker of the Far Shores, and
continues to help Redguards find their way into the afterlife. His cult is sometimes associated with Arkay in the
more cosmopolitan regions of Hammerfell.
If you have any problems, suggestions or comments on this page or website, please
feel free to use the Contact Form to send
a message to the WebMaster.
This document was last modified on: Saturday, 19 February 2011, at 09:55:52
and has been accessed