15 February 2011
This page lists the guilds and orders which can be found in the World of Tamriel.
Please feel free to send any comments and suggestions, just
- Knights of the Circle
- The Knights of the Circle are the military arm of the Order of Arkay. It is our solemn
duty to protect the Order and to fight their battles. Our devotion to the God Arkay and the
Order are complete. Only those of exceptional fighting prowess and unswerving loyalty to the Order and
the God Arkay are considered for inclusion in the Knights of the Circle.
- Knights of the Dragon
- The Knights of the Dragon have the official duty of protecting the city and royal family of
Daggerfall. We are led by the honorable Lord Bridwell, the greatest hero of the War of Betony.
To be considered for admission into our fighting order, one must demonstrate exceptional combat
skills and a reputation for honor and loyalty to Daggerfall. In return, our knights are
treated with unparalleled respect in Daggerfall (where they are mainly found).
- Knights of the Flame
- The Knights of the Flame are the noble warriors of the Lorddom of Anticlere. Our allegiance is
unswerving to Lord and Lady Flyte, who rescued us from the chaos following the War of Betony.
Only those known for their loyalty to Anticlere and our blessed patrons are judged worthy to
join our order. In return for their allegiance, our knights are treated as veritable gods in
Anticlere where the guilds are mainly found.
- Knights of the Hawk
- Another knightly order found in the cities of Antypyllos and Santaki in the Iliac Bay area.
- Knights of the Iron
- We of the Knights of Iron are in charge of the military excursions of the Resolution
of Zenithar. Zenithar is not merely the God of Merchants and Commerce, He is also
a warrior god. We represent that side of Him. Obviously, it does not behoove us to
take any new initiates who are less than excellent fighters and completely devoted to our cause.
The guild is found primarily in the region of Sentinel.
- Knights Mentor
- The Knights Mentor are brothers and sisters to the School of Julianos. While they do
research and expand the libraries of the School, we protect them. And, in turn,
they share their expanded knowledge with us. It is a perfect relationship and
benefits us each equally. Naturally, only those of exceptional military skill
and demonstrated loyalty to the School and God Julianos are considered for membership
into the Knights Mentor.
- Knights of the Moon
- The Knights of the Moon were replaced by the Order of the Candle as the protectors
- Knights of the Owl
- We of the Knights of the Owl are responsible for protecting and fighting for the royal family
of Glenpoint. Only those of the most refined fighting skills and dedicated to the welfare of
Glenpoint are considered for inclusion in our knightly order.Our knights are the royal escorts
of the Baron and treated with unparalleled respect in all of Glenpoint.
- Knights of the Rose
- We of the Order of the Rose have the honor of being the guard and strong arm of his majesty,
King Eadwyre of Wayrest. The greatest knights in his court are members of our order and we
have demonstrated our worth in internal and interprovincial struggles throughout the Bay
and Tamriel. For those few whose combat abilities and true loyalty to the King are judged
acceptible, we offer membership in the most respected order in Wayrest.
- Knights of the Scarab
- We of the Knights of the Scarab have the honor of being the official guard for the
royal family of Totambu. Our duties are many, our favor is great. Only the most refined
and loyal warriors are considered for initiation. It is a very great honor indeed.
Typically initiates must travel to the island of Stros M'kai where they wrestle the
mechanical men of the Dwemer ruins back into shape before they can be considered for
the Knights of the Scarab.
- Knights of Stendarr
- We, the Knights of Stendarr the Merciful call ourselves the Crusaders, for it is
our sacred duty to protect the Temple and fights its battles. While we firmly
espouse the Temple's philosophy of compassion and charity, we recognize
that if the Temple is weak, it cannot realistically survive. Only those of
great combat ability and proven devotion to the Temple and the God Stendarr are
eligible for possible membership in the Crusaders.
- Knights of the Wheel
- The Knights of the Wheel represent the royal family and the city of Abibon-Gora in all
military situations. We are not currently soliciting new recruits into our order. A suitably
talented warrior known for his or her loyalty to Abibon-Gora might, however, still merit
- Kynaran Order
- We are the strong arm of the Goddess Kynareth, an off-shoot of her temple
devoted to fighting her causes all over Tamriel. Members of the Kynaran Order
are honored for our skill and loyalty by the Temple, and given full access
to the blessings and services within. According to individual rank in the
Order, of course. Possible candidates for inclusion in the Kynaran Order
are chosen on the basis of their combat skills and their reputation with the Temple.
- Kynareth Temple
- See Temple of Kynareth.
If you have any problems, suggestions or comments on this page or website, please
feel free to use the Contact Form to send
a message to the WebMaster.
This document was last modified on: Tuesday, 15 February 2011, at 20:29:14
and has been accessed