The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
This is a list of Barrows in Solstheim.
- Bloodskal Barrow — A burial ground on the northern border of the Hirstaang Forest, north-northwest of Raven Rock.
- Connorflenge Barrow — A small burial ground east of Uncle Sweetshare's Workshop, along the coast.
- Eddard Barrow — A medium-sized barrow located halfway up the continent from Fort Frostmoth, northeast of Raven Rock.
- Frosselmane Barrow — A small burial ground located east of Fort Frostmoth, between the mouth of the Iggnir River and the inlet to its west.
- Glenschul's Tomb — A small tomb just southeast of Lake Fjalding.
- Gyldenhul Barrow — A small burial ground located on an island off the Felsaad Coast.
- Himmelhost Barrow — A small burial ground just east of the Iggnir River, about halfway between the mouth and the east shore.
- Hrothmund's Barrow — A burial ground located southwest of Castle Karstaag.
- Jolgeirr Barrow — A fairly small burial ground southwest of the Altar of Thrond, roughly in the center of the island.
- Kelsedolk Barrow — The tomb of a deceased Nord located on the western coast, a short distance south from Raven Rock.
- Kolbjorn Barrow — A burial ground south of Raven Rock and west of Fort Frostmoth.
- Lukesturm Barrow — A small barrow located directly south of Thirsk and northeast of Brodir Grove.
- Skogsdrake Barrow — A medium-sized burial ground just north of the Sun Stone.
- Stormpfund Barrow — A medium-sized burial ground just west and a bit north of Fort Frostmoth.
- Tombs of Skaalara — An important cavern for the main quest which is located on the eastern coast of the island, southeast from Skaal Village.
- Valbrandr Barrow — A burial ground located northeast of the Sun Stone and Skogsdrake Barrow.