|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Speak to the shaman Korst who will tell you to retrieve the Totem of Claw and Fang from the Tombs of Skaalara.
- Find the tombs far southeast from the village along the Eastern shore of Solstheim.
- Explore the tombs and find the totem inside a chest at the Southern end.
- Return the totem to Korst in the village.
Once you've been cured of Lycanthropy after the previous werewolf attack on the Skaal you can return and speak to Korst who will name you Blodskaal. He will further inform you that you are to take part in the Ristaag, an important Skaal ceremony. In order to complete the rare ceremony, you must first find and retrieve the Totem of Claw and Fang, an artifact used to summon powerful beasts during the Ristaag. The totem was stolen some years ago and is rumored to be in the Tombs of Skaalara, to the southeast of the village.
Tombs of SkaalaraEdit
The tombs are near the coast, southeast or so from the village. Its entrance is composed of large black stones and is hard to miss. The inside of the tombs is full of werewolves, not surprisingly. The totem you were asked to find is in a chest, with a level 30 lock, at the southern end of the tomb.
Return to Korst Wind-EyeEdit
Return to Skaal Village and Korst with the totem, who will gladly accept it, rewarding you with the new ability to summon wolves to fight by your side (the Call Wolf spell).
- Korst sometimes remains at his position by the lake from the previous quest. Simply find him there to get his updates.
These Codes can be used along with the
Journal Console Command and Quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.
|Prev: The Siege of the Skaal Village||Up: Main Quest Page||Next: The Ristaag|