Bloodmoon:Tombs of Skaalara
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|# of Zones||1|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Solstheim, Tombs of Skaalara|
|Felsaad Coast, [-18,24]|
It is not accessible until you begin the quest The Totem of Claw and Fang (or Dream of Hircine if you chose the werewolf route). This cave holds the artifact The Totem of Claw and Fang, which is sacred to the Skaal people.
 Related Quests
- The Totem of Claw and Fang: Recover the Totem of Claw and Fang for the Skaal.
- Dream of Hircine: Start out the main quest as a new werewolf by protecting the Totem of Claw and Fang from the Skaal.
- This cavern is full of werewolves if you are here as a non-werewolf, and with Skaal Hunters if you are a werewolf. Using a silver weapon on the werewolves helps tremendously. The Skaal Hunters, in turn, will all use some form of Nordic Silver weaponry. If you are not careful, both will mob you and kill you quickly.
- There are a few treasure chests here, and two Raw Stalhrim.
- You will need the Ancient Nordic Pick Axe from Graring before you can harvest the Stalhrim.