Quick Walkthrough
- Talk to a questgiver of a Temple.
- Travel to the town the questgiver mentioned to you.
- Deliver the religious item to the requested priestess.
- Collect your reward afterwards.
- Be sure to follow the time limit.
 Detailed Walkthrough
 Quest Offer
Blessings upon you, (player's name). (Temple) needs you to run an errand for us. This (religious item) needs to be delivered to (town) within (time limit) days. You will receive a temple fee of _gold_ gold pieces. Can you do it for us?
 Quest Acceptance
Questgiver goes on:
Here is the (religious item). Take it to (priestess' name) of (temple) in (town). Oh, I almost forgot to mention that a rival temple may send out thugs to stop you.
 Quest Decline
Sigh. I shall have to find some other temple servant to perform this task.
 Quest Object
This quest is a simple delivery task. Travel to the town the questgiver mentioned. You may run into a thief and a spellsword on your way, both of whom want to steal the religious item. If they show up, take care of them. Visit the priestess in the specified building and give her the religious item; collect your reward afterwards.
 Quest End
Once the religious item is in the priestess' possession she will say:
(random god)'s favor upon you (player's name). This (religious item) is sorely needed here. I understand that you are to be given a temple fee of (random gold) gold pieces.
 Reputation Gain/Loss
A successfully completed quest results in a reputation gain according to the table below.
|Deity of the Temple||+5|
|Temple and its associated factions||+2|
A failed quest results in a reputation loss according to the table below.
|Deity of the Temple||-2|
|Temple and its associated factions||-1|
- 2x One Thief every twelve in-game minutes (5% chance)
- 2x One Spellsword every twelve in-game minutes (5% chance)
- This quest is almost identical to An Errand, the only real difference is, you get paid for your service.