Daggerfall:The Daedra's Heart
 Quick Walkthrough
- Talk to the beldam of a witch coven.
- Head to the specified dungeon.
- Dispose of any Daedra you encounter.
- Retrieve the heart from the Daedra's body.
- Return to the beldam and collect your reward.
- Be sure to follow the time limit.
 Detailed Walkthrough
 Quest Offer
The Beldam says:
(witch coven) must once again call on thy kindness and might. We require a heart of a daedra for our spellcraft but the heart must be recently plucked and by thou. Wilt thou find and murder a daedra for your dear aunts?
 Quest Acceptance
The Beldam goes on:
The Goddess smiles on us, (player's name), for there is a dungeon near that has a daedric infestation. Any daedra heart will do but that of a Lord, for theirs is putrid with worms. Go thou to (dungeon), (player's name), slay for us a daedra and bring it before the sun sets (time limit) days.
 Quest Decline
The Beldam answers:
No? Oh, sorrowful night.
 Quest Object
Head to the dungeon which was mentioned. Once you enter it, you will be attacked by Fire Daedra, Frost Daedra, Daedra Seducers and Daedroths from time to time, in addition to the random dungeon monsters who are already present. Kill any of the Daedra and collect the heart from its body. When you pick up the heart, the following message pops up:
You pluck a perfect heart from the still-quivering corpse.
Once you have the heart, the attacks from the Daedra will stop. Return to the beldam and give her the Daedra's heart to collect your reward.
 Quest End
When you give the Daedra's heart to the beldam, she will say:
Look, see how it still steams and beats in (player's name)'s bloody hand! Into the brackish soup it goes, before it loses heat. Ah, (player's name), take thee this (malachite) for thy trouble. Thou art good to us poor witches.
 Reputation Gain/Loss
A successfully completed quest results in a reputation gain according to the table below.
A failed quest (time limit expired) results in a reputation loss according to the table below.
- Random dungeon monsters
- 5x One Fire Daedra every eighteen in-game minutes (25% chance) until you have a Daedra's heart
- 6x One Frost Daedra every twenty in-game minutes (30% chance) until you have a Daedra's heart
- 7x One Daedra Seducer every fifteen in-game minutes (10% chance) until you have a Daedra's heart
- 5x One Daedroth every twelve in-game minutes (20% chance) until you have a Daedra's heart