Dragonborn:Black Book: Untold Legends (quest)
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Skyrim Quest Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
 Quick Walkthrough
- Read the Black Book Untold Legends in Benkongerike Great Hall.
- Make your way through Apocrypha.
- Learn the Black Book's hidden knowledge.
- Choose your reward.
 Detailed Walkthrough
You can bypass chapter III. It contains a seeker and a spell book and a container.
- Bardic Knowledge — Summons a spectral drum that plays for you, increasing stamina regeneration for you and nearby allies for 300 secs.
- Black Market — Summons a Dremora merchant to trade with you for 15 secs.
- Secret Servant — Summons a Dremora butler to carry your excess items for 15 secs. (Max carry weight 148)
One achievement is related to this quest:
- There is a table in chapter IV that has the four skill books; the Gold Ribbon of Merit, Advances in Lockpicking, Beggar, and The rear guard, which train archery, lockpicking, pickpocket and light armor, respectively.
- Chapter V has two configurations, one is straight to the reward book while sometimes the hallway curves towards either the left or the right to a Lurker Guardian. This is why you may see Scryes that are apparently not accessible in this part of Apocrypha.
- You can change the reward at any time by traveling to Solstheim and re-reading the book. This will transport you to Apocrypha near the reward location and you can select a different one.
 Quest Stages
 Quest Objectives
|Black Book: Untold Legends (DLC2BlackBook03Quest)|
|10||Learn the Black Book's hidden knowledge|