Bloodskal Barrow is a Nordic ruin inhabited by reavers, accessible from Raven Rock Mine.
Three reavers have made their home within. There are many draugr corpses (immobile containers), as well as the bodies of a High Elf and an Imperial, both of which hold nothing but the clothes on their backs. At least four reavers are stationed outside in the ruined towers. In addition to the cooking pot and alchemy lab inside the barrow, there is one more of each in the exterior towers, as well as two chests, three tanning racks, a Scroll of Chain Lightning, and a scrawled note.
While the main interior portion of Bloodskal Barrow can be entered from outside, there is a tiny, separate room which can only be accessed via Raven Rock Mine, the door to which is hidden behind a waterfall. There is little of note in the room, except for a stalhrim deposit.
 Related Quests
- Note: This location is one of many potential targets for one or more of the radiant quests found on this page.
- Ancient Puzzle Door: To exit Raven Rock Mine via the barrow, you must use the magical ranged strike powers of the Bloodskal Blade to release the hold of the ancient mystic lock. To use the blade, aim for the very bright, horizontal, glowing red cracks on either side of the door, initially at about eye level. You must then swing the blade while keeping your aim focused directly at the bright red line. The lines will be roughly horizontal or vertical. For the horizontal lines, move left or right while executing the power attack by holding down your attack button. For vertical lines, simply stand still and perform a power attack directed at the line. The power attack emits a beam of energy and, if it hits the red lines correctly, the arched blocks rotate, moving the red lines farther up closer to the top of the door. You must activate the lines on the sides of the door three times each. The last one, you'll have to aim high, as the lines are above your head now. After completing the series of power attacks to move the arch blocks into place, execute a final vertical power attack on the now-glowing seam in the center of the door.
- In the mountains just to the south of the barrow entrance is an emerald geode and a gold ore vein.
- Just to the northwest (along the path) of the above geode and vein is an unlocked chest.
- This location also appeared in Bloodmoon.