|Sells||Leveled Weapons, Armor, and Arrows|
|Primary Skills||Destruction, Restoration, Sneak, Alteration|
|Faction(s)||DLC2DremoraMerchantFaction; Prisoners Faction|
The Dremora Merchant is a Dremora that can be summoned by the Black Market power, one of the reward options from the quest Black Book: Untold Legends. When summoned, he approaches and goes into the sell screen.
 Related Quests
 Standard Merchandise
This is the merchandise found in the Dremora Merchant's merchant chest. These items are only available if purchased from the merchant; they cannot be pickpocketed or stolen. They are restocked every two days.
|1||Leveled Heavy Armor (unenchanted; Daedric is best possible)|
|1||Leveled Enchanted Heavy Armor (Daedric is best possible)|
|1||Leveled Enchanted Weapon (Daedric is best possible)|
|1||Leveled Weapon (unenchanted; Daedric is best possible)|
|~9||Leveled Arrows||Max 12 (12@75%)|
When summoned he will say one of the following:
"Ah, sweet Oblivion. Soon I shall return."
"I do so love dealing with mortals."
"Until you summon me again."
"So, we meet again."
"So soon? You must be hungry for a deal."
"You have many things I wish to buy."
"I'm sure we can strike a bargain."
"Haggling with you can be so...entertaining."
"Let's make a deal."
"I can hardly wait."
- His inventory is leveled, and includes weapons, armor and arrows. At higher levels, he is a reliable source of Daedric items.
- While he doesn't have a large selection, his gold count is always 2000 making him a good choice if in need to sell some gear to lighten the load immediately.
- Dremora Merchant buys items from the player for 9% less than normal merchants and sells for 25% more.
- He is not affected by the Master Trader perk.
- If you try to summon the Dremora Merchant while trespassing, he will say "You're not supposed to be here." and will refuse to do business with you.
|This Dragonborn-related article is a stub. You can help by .|