Known Examples
The Falmer Alphabet is, or rather was, the alphabet used by the Snow Elves. It is a very stylized script, quite the opposite of the minimalist script of their Dwemer captors. There are only two known examples of the language, both appearing in Skyrim. The very low number of examples is probably due to the fact that the many Snow Elves who sought asylum with the Dwemer were forced to lose their sight, at which point they ceased to require a written language.
Gallus's Encoded Journal, written by a former Guild Master of the Thieves Guild, is written in the Falmer alphabet, but it directly transliterates into English. The Skyrim DLC Dawnguard adds an additional four books, Unknown Book, Vols. I, II, III, and IV, but they too directly transliterate into English.
- ye sa sou meldi calne tarn va molagnensaliye trumbi nou bala
- ilpen av sou meldi nagaiale as guntumnia spantelepelaelia arani morae
- ye sou liebali racurane ye nu rautane sye ye nu hautalle nou buroi
- gune sou gravuloi sa metane sye garlis frey as gondra doemera tarcel
- lane sou agea silya nu hecta sou arcten rias nu nemalanta ge nu hecta sou epe
- gandra rias ne nemelauta ge nu frey sepe sye arcta varlor denai
- cullei noue staneiaye ry sou alasil auta ry loria shenta abagaiavoy
- malautavoy fey nou darre ye alata rou malae asma maraga sou anyamis
- av serven ye getheng sou wend riarilia vey emeratu sou oia besia
No translation to this is provided, but parts of it can be translated, as detailed below.
 Falmer Language
Note: Due to the complete lack of translations, the below is just expert opinion.
The Falmer language appears to be heavily based on the Ayleid Language. A large number of words are shared by both languages and it appears that the Falmer language also uses the same grammatical structure. Details on the Ayleid grammatical structure can be found here. One difference is the complete lack of punctuation and capitalization, making separating sentences and clauses very difficult. Punctuation has been inferred from the Dwemer version of the text.
Using Ayleid words to translate Calcelmo's Stone, it partially translates into:
- And your people driven CALNE pass into our Halls of Fire, and TRUMBI our power.
- ILPEN of yours driven NAGAIALE by GUNTUMNIA SPANTELEPELAELIA kings of the wood,
- and your LIE-stones RACURANE, and you RAUTANE SYE, and you shall become our slaves,
- GUNE your people's GRAVULOI. METANE SYE GARLIS FREY, by GONDRA DOEMERA TARCEL
- LANE your wisdom SILYA. You HECTA your ARCTEN, RIAS you NEMALANTA GE. You HECTA your EPE
- Gifts, RIAS you NEMELAUTA GE. You FREY SEPE SYE acknowledge lower-cast DENAI
- CULLEI our STANEIA. And as your ALASIL AUTA, as darkness comes forbidding.
- High-AUTAVOY FEY our DARRE, and ALATA ROU high, by what MARAGA your life
- of SERVEN, and GETHENG your WEND RIARILIA VEY guiding your eternal BESIA.
Judging by the words that can be translated, the passage is likely about how the Snow Elves sought out the Dwemer for protection, who provided it but force-fed them a crippling fungus and enslaved them.