|This page is currently being redesigned for the Lore Places Project (LPP).
The page may need work to meet the standards outlined on the project page.
This act of destruction had at least one important result. The living god Almalexia had experienced a dream that had revealed to her that Morrowind would lose its current war unless Sotha Sil returned to the province. She was traveling to Artaeum to convince Sotha Sil to return when she came across the remains of the town. Upon reaching Artaeum and telling her story, Sotha Sil entered Oblivion to arrange a pact with the Daedric Princes, and persuaded eight of them only to use "intermediaries such as witches or sorcerers" to attack mortals rather than manifesting directly.
The second result is less certain. Since Sotha Sil eventually arrived only shortly after Morrowind had lost the final battle of the war it is possible that the delay imposed by his excursion into Oblivion was directly responsible for the loss of the war.
- ^ Book Two of 2920, The Last Year of the First Era-Sun's Dawn — Carlovac Townway
- ^ Book One of 2920, The Last Year of the First Era-Morning Star — Carlovac Townway
- ^ Book Three of 2920, The Last Year of the First Era-First Seed — Carlovac Townway
- ^ Book Four of 2920, The Last Year of the First Era-Rain's Hand — Carlovac Townway
- ^ Book Seven of 2920, The Last Year of the First Era-Sun's Height — Carlovac Townway