|Emperor Reman III|
Reman III was the last emperor of the Reman Dynasty. He fought the Four-Score War with Morrowind during the conclusion of which he was assassinated by the Morag Tong, causing the rise of the Akaviri Potentate.
His ordinal, III, indicates simply that he was the third emperor to be named Reman. There were two other known emperors with a different name who were part of this dynasty: Brazollus Dor and Kastav.[nb 1]
- ^ Book Twelve of 2920, The Last Year of the First Era-Evening Star — Carlovac Townway
- ^ The Brothers of Darkness — Pellarne Assi
- ^ 2920, The Last Year of the First Era — Carlovac Townway
- ^ Annals of the Dragonguard — Brother Annulus
- ^ The 16 year gap between the death of Reman II and the coronation of Reman III implies that another emperor reigned between them, but no information regarding this person exists. Should such an emperor exist, it would bring the total number of emperors in the dynasty to six, however this presents an inconsistency with the presence of only five tombs in Sancre Tor.