"They generally possess dark skin, ranging from light brown in hue, to nearly black, and often with a significant red tint. This depends on the degree of Nedic blood they possess, as most Forebears have at least some, having lived along side Nedic settlers for centuries.
Never heard of this before, and it sounds interesting. Is there a source for it?
 Recent Updates
On a side note, why the odd commentaries on intelligence in the anthropology section? The others may be observations drawn from the games and are acceptable, but the other point seems to cite no sources. — Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk) on 23 August 2010
- It'll need cleaning up at some point unless a reference can be found. rpeh •T•C•E• 19:42, 23 August 2010 (UTC)
No offence, and i am not a communist. But i am a bit curious. Does Redguard linked about Red Guard........ Really no offence Don't scold me(Vvardfell 03:54, 25 August 2011 (UTC))
- I doubt it. --Legoless 14:57, 25 August 2011 (UTC)
I've added the Yokudan pantheon to the Redguard page. Tommy Bozzer 20:23, 10 September 2011 (UTC)
- I've removed it, on the grounds that it was duplicate info taken from the "gods" index. A sentence/section about the pantheon would be nice, but that level of detail isn't appropriate for the race page. --Legoless 20:45, 10 September 2011 (UTC)
I've added the War of Bend'r-Mahk to the lore page and I'll elaborate on it soon. Tommy Bozzer 22:57, 11 September 2011 (UTC)
- It's not the right place for that. Check out this, and please make any updates there. rpeh •T•C•E• 09:03, 12 September 2011 (UTC)
 Redguard and Daedra
Is there anything known about the Redguards relation to daedric lords and worshipping? I can't remember any Redguards near a daedric shrine, as a daedric worshipper or on a pilgrimage in any of the games I played. --188.8.131.52 21:41, 9 December 2011 (UTC)
- There are plenty of Redguard worshippers in Oblivion (e.g., Kewan) and Morrowind (e.g., Jathlanie). There are also a substantial amount of Redguards present in the Shivering Isles. --Legoless 22:00, 9 December 2011 (UTC)